•28•

Alex was dealing with Paige. She literally is a headache, but she's way too pretty, like she's prettier than me and that's what sucks, because now she intimidates me and she was the first person to steal his heart, argh. He has no competition, I don't want to lose him to her, I can't. And I'm going to think of something else.

"Faith?" He said rolling to the other side of the bed, and manages to pull me with him. My mom has given up on me, she lets Alex sleep here and doesn't even ask us to keep the door open because obviously that's impossible. She knows we're having sex, and can't do anything about it so encourages me to keep taking birth control pills, even when I told her we're being safe, but it's better than it was with Bruce. Even though we only shared a couple of kisses and nothing else. Like not nothing else, nevermind.
"Faith?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Maybe we should get dressed, you know? We have school."

"Says the one who's completely naked and always refuses to wake up."

"Fine, I'm up." He said, getting up.

"So is little Alex."

"What? Oh my God."

"Yeah." I started laughing.

"You know, it's the hormones fluctuating."

"Yeah, totally."

"When did you change?"

"I'm up since a really long time, just FYI."

"So, did you take a shower?"

"Yeah."

"Oh shoot, I wanted to take a shower with you. You know I'm trying to save water."

"Maybe, we should."

"Yeah?"

"No, dumbass. I was kidding."

"Argh."

"Go, take a bath, I'll give you your clothes."

"Can't believe you're momming me."

"Huh, I'm not momming you."

"Aha."

"Then maybe you should stop acting like a kid, we have a test today, which I would like to ace."

"You ace every test, Allen."

"You say that everytime because you love me, and love has made you blind, and dumb."

"Wow."

"Now, go take a bath and I might even join you."

"That's an appealing offer."

"Alex."

"Fine, fine." He threw his hands up in defeat.

We went to school, it's unbelievably boring. We appeared for the tests and were sitting in the cafeteria. Alex wasn't with me, somewhere with the Spanish teacher. Everyone's phones started ringing and it was an attachment from Joe, he's just dude from the lacrosse team. He's pretty famous. I opened the picture and fuck, they were nudes by his girlfriend. Or ex, now, I guess. She wasn't in here. She's not close to me, but she's really close to Delilah. I couldn't see this.

"Holy shit." Guys said and chuckled. "Those are really tiny."

"I know right. I think she stuffs her bra." Joe said and the others laughed.

Abby came in and obviously was angry. Everyone was literally staring at them.
"How could you?" She shouted.

"Shouldn't have trusted me with them." Fuck, she cried, and stormed out of the room.