•9•

I was wandering at home. I didn't feel like going to school. That's a place with so many humans, argh. So many types of humans, and so much small talk.
Alex was forcing me to go to school. Says, he'll get bored without me. He has to go, he has to turn in the Chem paper. He called saying he's picking me up. I cannot say no to that pretty face. I just can't. Literally.
I can't stop admiring him. He's going to school in sweats but holy, isn't he handsome as fuck? Plus his body is really hot. Like really really hot.
"Don't you look handsome." I said, kissing his cheek, with my hand around his neck.

"I'm literally in sweats, dude."

"I know, but you're still very handsome."

"Do I need to remind you of how pretty you look everyday?"

"Yes. I'd love that."

"Heh."

"I hate you for making me go to school."

"I'll make it worth it."

"Ooh yeah? Can't wait."

The walk to school is so long, argh. I am so tired, but when you're talking to someone you never want to stop talking to, it's worth every sweat.
I wasn't attending lectures. Like in no fuck's way was I going to attend them. I was sitting in the cafeteria, and I was waiting for Delilah to show up.

Aaaanddd she cancelled on me, must've overslept. Eye roll. Why aren't I surprised? Now, I was waiting for Alex to come so we'd go home. He came from behind and kissed my ear. If it was someone else I'd punch him in the throat, but I can smell Alex from like a half a mile away, literally. Why won't a girl's perfume last longer than eight seconds?

"Hey babe."

"What perfume do you use? Like why can you go through an apocalypse and still smell good?"

"You smell pretty good too."

"My perfume vanishes the minute I step out of the door."

"No, but only the skin and soap smell of your body is pretty intoxicating."

"Aw."

"Yeah, anyway, today, I'll have to cancel."

"What? Why?"

"I'm going to play PUBG with Ian."

"Oh God."

"I'm sorry. I know you won't get mad."

"Obviously not. Being mad takes effort and I'm very lazy."

"I love you."

"Same. So I'll just argh, ooh, I could sleep extra, yay."
He giggled.
"Now, can we go home?"

"Yes."

•••

Was there anyway that I could scream into a pillow? Ian ditched me, for Adam. Argh, I can't even get mad at him because it's his second date and I don't want to spoil something that could spark up. It's been a really long time since either of us have gotten any action. Well, I did, but not really, got the girl, got a house. Okay, nevermind. I'll just go to Faith's and sleep beside her. Her presence is just, how do I explain this? Her presence is enough to keep me sane.
She opened the door and literally spit the water she was drinking. 
"Babe, did you really spit in my face?"

"I'm sorry." She said, still laughing and spit more of  it. 

"You, wait." I took the bottle she was holding and emptied it on her.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, that's what you get."

"Jesus Christ."