•13•

It was Halloween, I could finally do the similar costume thing with Alex. We were going as Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. We love the movie so much, and it would be so great to dress like that. My mom wasn't home, she had gone to visit my aunt in Australia. We had the house to ourselves for four whole days, yay. We had gone like third base, I don't know why he has a problem with having sex?

"Dude, what's your problem?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why don't you want to have sex with me?"

"I'm not ready, babe."

"When will you be? I feel like you don't want..."

"Hey! No, of course I do. I love you, baby. I want to have sex with you, but I just want it to be memorable, and want our first time to be really really special."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Why are you getting mad?"

"I'm not, I don't know. I'll be okay."

"Babe, I gotta tell you something that happened yesterday."

"Aha?"

"So Piper said that she has a crush on me."

"What?"

"No, like I guess. She said she wished I were single and that something would happen between us."

"The fuck?"

"Yeahh."

"I told you she has a crush on you."

"Yeet."

"I'm officially jealous of her."

"Errrrmmm."

"I know I was supposed to be a cool girlfriend but I really am very jealous of her."

"Allen, you are so cute when you're jealous."

"It's not funny."

"Of course it. So maybe this isn't the right time to ask you for her Halloween party, right?"

"What? You want me to go party with the girl supposedly, 'I shouldn't worry about' are you for real?" I got up and cleaned the bed.

"Faith. Pleaseeee. Don't worry, it's not going to be awkward for whatever. I'll make sure of it." He sat up straight.

"Ugh, okay."

"What are Delilah and Miles wearing?"

"I don't know, pretending to be Alex and a girl his girlfriend isn't supposed to worry about?" He kissed me.

"Can you stop? Nothing's going to happen, I don't feel that way about her so you can calm down."

"Yeah, whatever."

"We're going, okay? I'm texting her."

"Yeah. We've to pick up our outfits from the shop."

"I'll do that, you order us some brunch. I feel like eating pancakes."

"Okay, come fast. And also, change, I need to clean my room. You know where the shop is, right? It's like almost ten blocks away."

"Yeah, don't worry."

He picked up the outfits, and D called me. Miles and her broke up, again, aaanndd now she wants to hook up at Piper's party. Here we go, again.

I set the table in a really romantic way, I wish I knew how to cook, but eh, doesn't matter. I wanted to do that for my man. We ate pancakes, and blueberries off of each other's bodies, but erm, was a lot of fun. I cleaned the room, and he did the dishes. I sent him home to spend some time with his parents. They always make sure they spend at least an hour together during the holidays however, because their work takes up most of their time. Same with my mom, but, I don't know what to do, and dad doesn't even seem to care. He leaves a message. Doesn't even have the courtesy to fucking call.
I got dressed, and was waiting for Alex to come.