•4•

So for some apparent reason, Faith and I were too corny. Like there's no apparent reason for it. But we were hella corny. To be very honest, I love it, she loves it. Sometimes I just really feel like slowing time down, right there. Like just stopping it. Forever.
I think I'm in love with her. I know I'm in love, because I've never felt this way about anyone else since the last relationship. And this one, it is, it is so, so heightened. I love her. Woah, I feel so loved, and so happy, and so downright good, about everything around me. I think it was time to tell her, even though I didn't know what her answer would be. I really am not sure what she feels yet. I know she likes me, a lot, but love? Okay, I'm going to push these thoughts far away.

"Babe, I need you to come here." Faith called.

"What? What?"

"I need you to come here ASAP."

"Why? "I'm a little busy, what's up?"

"Alex! Dammit, just fucking come here."

"Okay, okay, but what the hell happened?"

"There's a big cockroach outside my bathroom. I went outside and it just started flying and, and, it came near me, I don't care. Oh my God, I'm so scared. I haven't left my bathroom and I'm so scared, oh my God."

"Seriously?" I started laughing.

"You know I'm seriously phobic, right? I could like die."

"You're overreacting, he's scared of you, baby."

"No, I don't care. No one's home, and D isn't picking my phone up, and somehow I feel the roach has made a plan of killing me and he's going to run behind me, and boo, you know I can't run."

"Okay, okay, stop panicking. I'm coming."

"Get my house keys with you, in not leaving until you kill it or throw it or whatever. I WANT IT OUT OF HERE."

"I'm coming, oh my God."
I opened her house, and was going upstairs to her room only to see her use a flame thrower at it.
"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Doing something because you took so long to come."

"You know a flame thrower isn't going to do anything when the roach is at the other end of the room."

"Oh, no, no, no, I'm not going anywhere near this little bitch."

"Babe, I'll do something, and it might start flying so go inside the washroom."
But meh, before I could kill it or anything, it flew out the window.
"You can come out now."

"Is it gone?"
I hadn't noticed what she was wearing, until now, she's literally in her bra and panties and a transparent robe around her. Like legitimately. Does this make me sound like a pervert? I hope not. I couldn't stop staring though, she's honestly so hot, oh fuck. It's like she's fallen from heaven.
"Babe, you're staring."

"Babe, I'm pretty sure, I've gotten a boner."

"Yes, I can see that through the shorts."

"Holy shit."

"So I take it that you like this?"

"Love. What are you even doing in these?"

"I just took a bath"

She sat beside me on the bed, to be honest, the boner did embarrass me a little but it's okay, not the first time I've gotten one in front of her. Before I could say anything, she was on me, literally, all over me. She kissed me and bit my lip, so hard, we made out so much. I was going to stop her, because I told her, I didn't want things going down that road so early and I meant it. I know, it's very I don't know chivalrous? Maybe of me, but we'd only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks, but I couldn't stop her, her dad did instead. We completely forgot that the door wasn't locked, he saw us making out, with her still sitting on me, thankfully I wasn't naked.
"What the hell is going on here?"