•30•

So tonight, there was a party thrown by Alex's parents. A few of their close friends and their children in the other living room. We weren't allowed to drink but someone had a keg ordered. So here we were, drunk and in love. After awhile everyone started leaving. And Alex and I were as usual left. We went down, I thought I would just meet his parents.
His parents approval was very important to me and surprisingly they really like me and they love my mother. God.
We talked till the sun came up. We had breakfast together. To be honest and real, it was ridiculously weird for our families to have breakfast together. I was hammered, I helped Alex and his father cook because only they knew how to cook. I made coffee for the family and then ended up in the kitchen working, with Alex and me, both of us staring at each other all the time. Smirking, giving each other weird crooked smiles. We laughed, talked about how this was stupid and lame but also kind of cute. I was standing and drinking tea while he was sitting on an arm chair in the kitchen. It had been a really long time since we kissed. Then, I had to be bold enough to go sit on him with his hands roaming from my butt to my shoes as they were resting on Alex's lap, too. We talked, kissed and stayed there. I could see that Alex's family was very happy to see each other together.
My mother on the other hand, since that pregnancy doesn't like Alex very much. She looks at him like he's going to get me pregnant with his kisses. Eye roll.

The next night, we slept at my house. My mom asks us to keep the door open but everyone knows now that ain't happening. I coughed the whole night. I have no idea what it was. In the morning, Alex looked very worried. He took my hand and checked it out like he was trying to figure something out. He put his hand on my head and neck.
"What are you doing, Alex?"
I coughed my way through the words.

"You were ice cold in the night."

"Yeah well, it's very cold outside."

"It's a hundred and five degrees."

"It was cold in the night."

"You know you were shivering. I had to give you my blanket, too. Again after five minutes, you started shivering. I switched the heater on and then around four you again started shivering with all the blankets. I had to hug you so that you'd feel warm. And then you finally slept."

"Oh my god, that must've been incredibly uncomfortable."

"Very, I couldn't sleep the whole night, it was soo uncomfortable, you owe me."

"I know, I know. I'll make it up to you."

"Aha, how?"

"However you want."

"Handcuffs."

"That's it?"

"You're going to give me a lap dance."

"Huh, good way of trying out my backup career. Okay, I'm in."

"And we'll tie something so that you can't see."

"Why do I sense another 'and' coming in?"

"And you'll wear something I'll buy for you. And there's going to be chocolate in ahem, places."

"Okay." I laughed.

"And, ooh, and, we're gonna film it."

"What?"

"Yess, pleaseee."

"What would you do of it?"

"Nothing, it'll just be in my room."

"Oh, that stupid secret place of yours."

"It's not stupid."

"It is. What do you know."