"Ahh, that. Yes." Pam said as she handed me my tablet. "Damien Licauco is a famous..."

"I already know about that. What about those two, who are they? I haven't heard anything about them from Teo."

After I posted those pictures with Teo, I got a message from Axel. It was a link to Damien Licauco's recent IG post. They were pictures of him with his friends, Teo, and Axel after they shot a video.

He was all over Teo. I showed the photos to Kuya Martin, that's when I learned who Damien was to Teo. It was a sad story, and it made me want to go back to the Philippines even more.

I was glad that the misunderstanding between those two was cleared, but I was worried that Teo might get hurt again because of that guy and his family.

"The one beside Axel is Clark Mendoza. His parents are in rice business." Pam replied.

"What about that one?" I pointed at the other guy. "That one who's looking at Teo while smiling."

"Ahh, that's James Yuchengco. He's from a rich family. They own a big corporation, and he's Damien's cousin."

"What? Damien's cousin?"

"Yes, from Damien's father's side." Pam replied.

I scoffed at the fact. "You're amazing Teo... all three cousins..." I scoffed again.

"But, why did you ask me to research about these guys...?" Pam asked.

"Nothing special. I'm just curious." I lied. The truth was, Kuya Martin asked me to keep an eye on Teo and the new friends he's hanging around. He told me to keep a close eye particularly to Damien, and to report to him if Damien makes Teo cry.

The thing about Kuya Martin is, you can never say no. Besides being persuasive, he's really scary when angry. I won't even think about getting on his nerves.

If I had a choice, I wouldn't want to get involved. I like minding my own business.

Teo arrived, disappointingly though, he wasn't in his uniform anymore. "Teo!" I called. I gave him a warm embraced when he reached our table. "Why did you change? I wanted to see you in your uniform."

"That's weird." Teo said. "You're wearing a mask and shades already, we don't need anything more to draw suspicion." He explained. "Why can't Axel come with us? He's angry."

"How childish." I scoffed. "I'll be busy with script reading and story con the whole week, I don't have much free time, so help me pick a gift for him." I said.

"Ohhh... so you remember his birthday." Teo said with a smile.

"Is he holding another party?"

"September 6 is a weekday, and we have early morning class the next day, so we moved it on the weekend." Teo replied.

"I see. Are you doing it in your condo?"

"No. The org has a GA Saturday night, so we're celebrating somewhere near after that. You should come."

"Sure, I'll go." I replied with a smile. Pam cleared her throat when she heard my reply. "What? You promised you'll make yourself scarce..."

"That's not nice..." Teo told me, and I had no reply but a sigh.

"I'm sorry, but you have a schedule early morning that Sunday. So, partying the night before is a little bit..." Pam told me.

"I won't drink, alright. I'll just eat, have some juice or cola, and won't have any alcohol. I won't make a scene, I won't flirt, and I won't make any scandal. Satisfied?" I replied, defeated.