He ignored that completely. "I do as I please, Quinn." He opened the door, then looked back at her, his mouth suddenly set and the blue eyes like ice chips. "And also stay a safe distance away from that new teacher of yours." Quinn stood at the door as he went past her, and out in the corridor.

It was hardly a grand gesture to slam the door after him, but Quinn did it anyway. And found, as she'd suspected, that it was no comfort at all.

Outraged by Dravon's way of keeping secrets from her, she searched for available condos online and listed the three best options. She refused to stay here until Dravon agrees to tell her the west wing secret. She texted Jade about her decision to leave the mansion, aware that since she started to live here, her friend preferred to stay aloof. Not that she didn't notice how every now and then Jade longed for Dravon's attention and affection. She just didn't give it much consideration.

Jade replied shortly after, completely supporting her decision. She hated the idea of leaving Dravon when his very presence invaded her mind, his passionate kisses haunted her soul.

She was intrigued by his mysterious dominant aura and needed to know more about him but his way of handling things bothered her.

Quinn tossed on the bed, affected by the rays of sunshine illuminating her face. She opened her eyes slowly, winced and sat up on the bed, reflecting on how she overslept but was still tired.

She showered fast, dressed quickly and rushed in the corridor when she heard Dravon's voice. George dashed out of the master suite, shut the door behind him when he almost stumbled into her.

"I'm so sorry, Miss," he excused himself.

"It's okay, George," she said in a hurry.

She quickened her pace and knocked lightly on the door.

"Just come inside Quinn." Wow, being an immortal had benefits. He knew it was her even with the door closed.

She turned the doorknob, stepped inside and and stared around in bewilderment.

Dravon's master suite was gorgeously sombre in black and grey walls. More blood red lush curtains dropped on the gold flooring with massive windows facing the woods but her eyes wandered once more on those walls where his well-proportioned portrait hung on one of them. A super king size bed with black bed frame enhanced the room. Grey bedding with dark red pillows contrasted the black color. The furniture was in shades of metallic grey and black. And right in the middle of the room was Dravon Blackwell, half naked with a faded black jeans, intently gazing at her while she assessed his master suite.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He smiled at her as if last night's argument never happened. "Anything you wanted?"

"Good morning Dravon," she said tensely. "I need to tell you something." He took out a grey shirt from his closet and put in on. "Go on, I'm listening."

"Dravon, I'm moving out." He raised an eyebrow in mock amusement.

"I've found out some suitable apartments. I can't live under your roof when you don't want to share things with me."

He stared at her sharply and queried sardonically. "Apartments like?"

"The apartments in Winston road. They are the best option." He smiled devilishly at her. "Mine. I own those apartments."

She swallowed and gulped for air. "How about the ones in St Clair road?" "Again mine."

Only one option left. She sincerely hoped he didn't own them too. "The Highcliff apartments..." With long strides, he stood next to her and whispered in her ear. "Fully mine."