[7] This Feeling

Last day, I was not talking with Tess. She avoided me and I avoided her. I met 2 twins Austin and Mark. And they are really annoying and bothering me. Also mocking the mare.

I settled in and started liking it.

I walk towards the barn to get Swiftfire. But on my way, I gasp and step back. My eyes meet with the kindest eyes I've ever seen, my eyes meet with an angel in disguise. Kira. She breathes out as I gulp. The sun hits my eyes. I walk a little in front with my arm slowly moving towards the mare. She sniffs it and rears, men were yelling behind her.

''Get away from her! She is dangerous!" One man says, I step back and fall to the ground. I groan and roll away, a centimeter away, Kira's hooves hit the ground. I sigh and roll further till I am safe to get on my feet.

''Miss Hummington, it has been suggested to stay away from the mare'' Woman behind me says ''I am Brittany Nelson'' She smiles and I grin fake.

''But the mare, she was here when I wanted to get Swiftfire'' I reply and she frowns ''This mare has to be kept under control''.

She leaves and I shake my head ''This is wrong'' I enter the barn and whistle. Swiftfire pokes his head, ''Hey boy'' I grin, patting his jowl. He whinnies and I smile. I grab the halter and click the lead rope. He shakes his head and I smile weakly. I lead him out of the stable towards the free round ring. I continue walking and I hit in something, there was a horse. A black horse, I glare upwards and see a man riding on it.

''Watch it miss, my horse does not like that'' He says, smiling. He had tan skin, messy jet black hair and brown eyes.

''I am sorry, I did not see where I was walking'' I reply, rubbing my horse's withers.

''That's alright'' He says looking in distance and back at me ''I am Victor, what about you?''

''Allison'' I say and he smiles ''That's a nice name, I have to go train Bella, see you some other time?'' He says and I nod ''Cya'' I lead my horse away and enter the ring. I get the lunge whip and loosen the rope I was holding, I stay at the middle and purse Swift with the whip around the ring in trot, he holds his pace till I pursue his a little more by pushing him. He starts cantering around me. He stops later and I shout ''Whoa, easy'' I approach him and pat his back '', Good boy''. I give him a piece of carrot from my pocket and he happily gobbles it up.

''Hello, I am Serenity'' One girl says from the ring fence.

''Oh, Allison'' I reply, looking at her. A cautious girl with a pessimistic outlook on life. A taller than average soft, tending to rounded build slightly underweight, reddened dark-ruddy skin. Wiry dark blond hair colorful streaks elbow-length sometimes cornrowed.

''You and that horse look awesome together'' She says, tucking her blond hair behind her ear ''I've watched you''.

''Oh, thanks'' I say, patting Swiftfire.

(...)

I lean against the paddock fence as I look at the mare which was running and kicking. I smile weakly as she looks at me, bolting in the run.

''She really is amazing'' I hear a voice, freaking me out. Victor stood there, leaning on the fence.

''Oh, yeah'' I reply, not taking my eyes off the mare. ''You like her?'' He asks and I nod smiling. Mare comes closer to my side and I gulp. Victor steps back and I smile. I let her sniff my hand ''I will not hurt you, you are fine'' I whisper and her ears flicker I smile and close my eyes '' It is alright, you're alright'' She relaxes as I speak, my hand slowly passes over her cheek. The horse smell I start to like fill my nostrils. I continue patting her cheek and I break the pat. Letting her sniff my body, she does it and looks in my eyes. I smile and scratch behind her ear, she bends her neck and moves her head sideways. I breathe a chuckle and pat her muzzle. Kira nickers and slowly steps backward ''You're free'' I whisper and she lowers her head to graze.

''You made it, by whispering'' Victor smirks.