[1] Funny But Honest

>>Allison above <<

I live a life everyone could desire, nothing ever surprises me, it all flows as requested. Just as we all need it. Nothing could ever slip out of our hands, right?

Our families are awfully close, we have meals together, we have times when we live together, we have our secrets like every family does. But its the point we are all in peace. I have overprotective older brothers Neil and Kyle. I protect my baby sis, which is not a baby, she has 16. Paige. And my three best friends, Tracy, Georgia, and Carly. We knew each other like, forever!

I am in last year of high school and I love it! After I am going to college. I am 18, still a teen.

As always, Neil takes me to high school. I could drive but I don't want to, it simply does not interest me.

''Thanks, Neil'' I grin at him.

''See you later, ring me when you need to get back home,'' He says before driving off. I run inside and see Carly. I have known her since my 3 years. Our families were close and her sister always played dolls but she wanted to play cars on the carpet, so I was the only one to play with her. We met Georgia at the second grade of elementary, we helped her get higher grades and since then we are best friends and we met Tracy in 7 grade. She was always generous towards us and used to help us a lot.

''Hey, All'' She smiles briefly and I can't help but smile too.

''Hey, Carl,'' I reply, pulling her into a hug.

''Come on, you don't want to be late when Mrs. Warner is there'' Carly pulls away and we run to the classroom.

(...)

The canteen was full as every day. I like when I see it full, but when my enemies such as Rachel are here.

I pick my favorite, turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and bang my tray against the table. I start eating. Georgia and Tracy sit next to us.

''You won't believe who is bumped in,'' Tracy shouts, grinning.

Carly rises her eyebrow with Georgia and me mirroring her.

''Lamont Woods, the most popular hot teen in this school'' She grins and I roll my eyes.

''He has a lot of chicks,'' I huff and she blushes.

Georgia and Carly burst out laughing.

''You really think he is that hot and would care for us three?'' Carly asks.

''No...'' She blushes as she speaks.

''I have to get going'' I grin and charge from the table.

''Why you always miss me talking about Lamont Woods?'' She shouts ''Are you---''

''No. Where you get that idea?'' I huff and she grins.

I finish the rest of my classes and I walk to my locker, I clear my throat at the couple which had hands all over each other and were in a make-out session leaned against my locker. Rachel and some dude.

The guy leaves and Rachel eyes me ''You looser, I heard you talking about my boyfriend, you're not getting Lamont'' She shoots me a smug look.

''I might be funny, but I will be honest,'' I snap ''You are a spiteful bitch that does not know for manners, and I wonder why am I bothering you, I don't even care for your Lamont, or whatever. Just stay out of my way, I'm enough of you, I don't give a shit. Now go to your boyfriend, which will be sooner your ex-boyfriend then anything else, now shoo,''.

She gobsmacked and I grinned as she left. I returned my stuff and started exiting. Girls were waiting for me outside.

''What was all that about?'' Tracy asks.

''Nothing, just Rachel'' I grin and they chuckle.

Lately, I was getting involved in those fights that cycled around college, even when I had no idea what they were on about. But I tried to be honest and to get them as further as possible from me.

''Earth to Allison, Allison to Earth,'' Carly chuckles and I shake my head.

''What were you saying?'' I grin.

''Well, teachers were talking something about some vacations this summer and it will probably catch us too.''

''I couldn't care less'' I roll my eyes ''We have plans for this summer, Carl''.

'' It is not up to us'' She shrugs and Georgia interrupts.

''They were mentioning New York as well, I heard them. And I hope I get a recess there'' Tracy's eyes flicker of hope. She really was dreaming of seeing New York.

''And they mentioned, '' Georgia starts but I interrupt. 

''Calm down girls, it's not that we really are going to get there'' I grin ''At least I hope I hold onto that''.

Rest of the day was alright and I had some chores to do at home, it involved cleaning the yard. I started instantly as I came from college and I was done about 2 hours after that. I climb up to my room and checked my phone. No calls.

I toss it away and walk out of my room.

''Hey, honey. Where are you heading to?'' My mother asks.

''Well, to the lake, mom'' I reply, grinning.

''Be careful!" She shouts and I roll my eyes as I leave. I grab a bike from the porch and pedal on side-walk. I carefully avoid people and slide down to bike track. I eye the lake which was in front, a lot in front, but could be weakly visible. Exiting the city the lake was more and more visible. After 10 minutes of the unstoppable ride, I stop my bike and lean it against the tree. I run on wooden deck, which was beige wooden.

How lucky fish are to live here.