Chapter 25 (Procrastination)

"Where are we going?" Toy Bonnie wondered as you walked out of the room and down the hall.

"Well, since we've already got the Xbox on, we can play some games," you replied.

"What kind of games?" Toy Chica blurted as she skipped behind you.

"Oh, I've got a ton of games. Some Sonic games, a few Mario ones, Left 4 Dead—1 and 2—Minecraft . . . Um, and those are just off the top of my head. I've got a bunch more. You guys can look through it and see what interests you, if you'd like," you explained as you set Toy Bonnie on the floor.

"Aren't you supposed to pay your bills and stuff?" Toy Freddy asked, shuffling into the living room.

"Mm- I could do those later," you muttered as you walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Mangle inquired.

"I'm getting something to eat," you mused.

"Didn't you just finish eating?" Toy Bonnie wondered.

"Yeah, but . . ." You paused as you blushed embarrassment. "Yeah, I guess I did," you mumbled.

You turned back around, and sat on the floor in front of the TV. You looked over, avoiding the rests' eyes. Toy Chica got on the shelf of the TV stand, and looked through the row of DVD cases.

"Uhm, where are the rest?" she wondered as she looked back at you.

"I mean-"

"I thought you said you had a ton?" Toy Chica added.

"Well, I don't have a ton," you admitted. "Just, choose one."

Toy Chica turned back towards the DVDs and looked through them. Toy Bonnie looked up at you and quickly hopped into your lap. You looked down at him, somewhat startled by his swift movement; his ears fell back as he lowered his head. You gave him a warm smile and he perked up.

"What about this one?" Toy Chica blurted, trying to pull a case out from the row.

"What's it called?" you wondered as you pulled it out and looked at it. "Left 4 Dead 2? There can only be two players. Unless, we had another Xbox to connect this one to, but, we don't. Yeah! We can play this," you sputtered.

You opened the case and carefully pulled out the disc. You placed the disc in the tray, after opening it, and closed it back. The console whirred as it processed the CD. You connected the extra remote to the Xbox as you waited for the game to play. As the opening music played and the Valve logo showed up, Mangle and Toy Freddy quietly shuffled to your sides, and Toy Chica ran up to you.

"That was creepy," Toy Chica shuddered, and you chuckled.

"Where's Balloo-" you started, looking back towards the hallway. "Oh, hey, Balloon Boy," you said, upon seeing him sitting on the couch.

"Hey, (Y/N), I've got a question that's been bothering me for a while," Toy Freddy said.

"What is it?" you wondered, skipping the opening cutscene of the game.

"The story you read that had the idea of us shapeshifitng? What was it?" he continued.

"Oh. It's a story about a game," you mumbled bashfully.

"What game?"

"Mm- . . . Five Nights at Bill- Hey, look, the game's on!" you exclaimed, trying to get his attention on something else.

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude, but, what are those things?" Mangle wondered.

"Zombies," you replied, going through the menus to open co-op.