Chapter 10 (Incident)

You hopped off the stage as the animatronics got in their places; you assumed that they had put the chairs up while you were asleep, as they weren't at the tables anymore. You walked to the front doors, to see Scott's great timing. His eyes widened in surprise, and he waved at you from the other side of the doors. You took the keys out of your pocket, and unlocked the doors, opening one for him.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he greeted you as he walked inside, and you stuffed the keys back in your pocket.

"Morning," you replied, making sure the door closed behind him as he walked past you.

"So, what's the plan for today?" he wondered, and you turned to him, shrugging.

"I guess we do the same thing as yesterday, and just hope we happen to get more customers in." You sighed, looking towards the floor; a Walmart bag in Scott's hand caught your attention. "What's that?"

"Um, this is your uniform," he said, holding it up in acknowledgement.

"Oh, thanks," you replied as he handed it to you.

"You can go on in one of the bathrooms and change," he told you, and you nodded.

You turned around and walked into the Main Hall. You looked over at the signs, and pushed the door to the girls' restroom open. It was just like a regular public restroom, with stalls and a couple counters of sinks. You quickly changed, not bothering to go into one of the stalls. There was a black belt in the bag, so you slipped it around your waist. You picked up your clothes and put it into the plastic bag.

You walked out of the bathroom as you tucked your grey shirt into your slick black jeans: your shirt had the Freddy Fazbear logo on the left side of your chest. You walked out of the Main Hall, glancing over at the animatronics. Toy Bonnie's eyes dilated as his ears fell to the side, and you smiled. He quickly looked away as his ears returned back up.

A few days passed and nothing had changed: you would work from 10 AM to 9 PM, although not having to do much, as barely anyone came in; at the end of the day you would close up, being too tired to hang out with the animatronics, and end up going to sleep; and in the morning, you would greet Scott, set up all the chairs, straighten up some, before going through the rest of the day like the day before.

You sighed as you looked around the pizzeria, being disappointed at the business, yet again. It was 7 PM, almost the end of the day. You sat on the edge of the stage, and lifted one of your legs up as you leaned against the wall. The animatronics had just finished their performance, despite the fact that it was pointless. You looked up at the animatronics in thought, and Toy Bonnie moved his eyes to look over at you. You pushed yourself up and walked in front of him.

"What's wrong?" he wondered quietly, as you pretended to check on his jaw.

"You know what's wrong. My stupid confidence clouded my thoughts, and I bet practically all my money that I could keep this pizzeria in good business," you grumbled, and Toy Bonnie's ears fell back.

"I swear, if you something bad about yourself again, I'm going to break your arm," he hissed, and you chuckled.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." You sighed, and his ears rose back into place.

"Just keep doing what you're doing. Sooner or later something should happen," he tried to assure you.

"Hopefully nothing bad," you added.

"Excuse me," a voice said behind you, Toy Bonnie's eyes quickly stared ahead.

"Huh?" you wondered as you looked behind you, to see a man standing in front of the stage.