Chapter 22 (Almost Caught)

You woke up to a heavy burden on your chest. You yawned, about to stretch, when you noticed it. You looked down, to see Mangle curled up on your chest. You had your arm around Toy Bonnie, as Balloon Boy lay at your side, Toy Freddy was across your legs, and Toy Chica thought the crevice of your neck was a comfortable spot to sleep.

You wondered how you were going to get up, without waking them. You had to go to the bathroom, but there was no way you could disturb the rest, since they were just too cute. Mangle lifted her head to look at you, and you widened your eyes.

"Did I wake you up?" you worried quietly.

"No, I felt your breathing pattern change . . . And I felt you move," Mangle whispered.

"Sorry, I have to use the restroom," you told her.

"I see," she said as she stretched and jumped off you.

"How am I supposed to get up?" you wondered.

"Well, most of the others aren't really on you, and Toy Freddy's in such a deep sleep that he's snoring," Mangle pointed out, making you notice the deep grunting. "You could just roll him over."

You looked over at Toy Freddy, and carefully slid your arms underneath him. You slowly rolled him off your legs, getting a snort from him. When he was off you, and you made sure he hadn't woken up, you drew your legs in and twisted around.

"Thank you," you said softly, as you pushed yourself off the bed.

When you didn't hear a reply, you looked back—Mangle had already fallen back asleep. You smirked, muffling a chuckle, and turned back.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" Toy Bonnie sang, splashing you with water as he jumped around in the bathtub.

"You're two months late, Bonbon! Now hold still, I'm trying to bathe you!" you said in irritation, trying to follow him with the hose.

"I don't want to bathe!" he objected.

"Toy Bonnie, you brought this on yourself! You don't go rolling in the box that had the ornaments in them! You got glitter all over yourself!" you ranted, trying to talk over the flowing water.

"(Y/N), someone's knocking on the door," Mangle announced, poking her head into the room.

You glared at Toy Bonnie. "You got away this time."

Toy Bonnie hopped out of the bathtub as you turned off the water. He shook his feet dry as he wobbled towards the door. You walked past him and turned off the light. When he and Mangle were around the corner, you opened the door and peeked outside. You saw a man standing in the hallway, he was clearly upset.

"Hello sir, can I help you?" you wondered.

"Yes, you can. I'm the manager here, and I've been getting many complaints over the past few days, about the occupants in this room being too loud. Now, I strive to welcome everyone to the hotel, but I can't be having you making my residents unhappy," the man said smugly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll try to keep it down," you replied bashfully.

He nodded, and you went to close the door. A foot in the doorway stopped it, and the door was pushed open. The man stuck his head in the room, and his nostrils flared up as he sniffed the air. He squinted over at you, and you scrunched your eyebrows.

"Missy, do you have any pets in here?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"N-no-"

"Because, pets are forbidden in my hotel," the man retorted.