Chapter 4 (New Job)

"(Y/N)! You're alive. How was everything?" Peter asked through the phone.

"Yeah. Everything's fine," you replied, pushing Toy Bonnie away, keeping him from doing something stupid; he chuckled mischievously.

"Leave the girl alone, Toy Bonnie. You'll end up getting us caught," Mangle got after him.

"Who's that?" Peter wondered.

"No one. Just, another employee," you lied.

Toy Bonnie took a deep breath to say something, but you quickly hit him in the chest. You winced and shook your hand, and he laughed; Balloon Boy laughed as well. You moved the phone from your ear and pressed the microphone against your shoulder.

"Bonbon, if you don't stop, I'm gonna beat you," you grumbled, and he snorted; Toy Chica, who's got a nickname for everyone, had been calling him "Bon" and you just caught onto it.

"Guys, it's almost six o'clock," Toy Freddy announced as you put the phone back to your ear.

"Do you need me to come pick you up?" Peter asked, still suspicious about the voices in the background.

"I'm gonna actually see if I can't start working here full time," you told him.

"Oh, really? You like it there?" he said in disbelief.

"Yeah, I love the place. There's nothing wrong with the animatronics, Peter. Did you not listen to the phone call? They're in a 'free roam mode,' I guess. They occasionally came in, and I'll admit, it was a bit creepy, but they were not trying to kill me," you gushed, trying to assure him that nothing was wrong.

"Hey, soft-flesh, we need to get back in our places before the employees get here," Toy Bonnie tried to catch your attention.

"Anyway, I can take a taxi back home when I get done here," you told Peter as you raised an eyebrow at Toy Bonnie.

"Oh, okay. Just be careful," Peter said nervously.

"Talk to ya later."

"Bye."

You ended the call and stuffed your phone back in your pocket. You looked up, to see the animatronics staring at you impatiently.

"Why'd you call me 'soft-flesh'? What is that supposed to even mean?" you asked Toy Bonnie.

"Well, you've got a soft exterior," he explained as he poked your shoulder. "It was just a nickname. You don't like it?"

"No. I don't," you grunted.

"We really need to get back on stage," Toy Freddy said impatiently.

"Yeah, I-I best be-be gettin' ba-ack t' th' Ser-er-vice cabin, 'n Balloo-oon Boy t' th' Game-ame Area," Foxy said as he made his way out of the room, Balloon Boy following close behind him.

Toy Bonnie playfully punched your arm as he and the rest walked out. You chuckled and rubbed your arm. You looked back, around the room. You didn't know for sure what to do with the plate, so you decided to leave it. You grabbed your flashlight, and put it in one of your belt loops. As soon as the pizzeria opens, you'll apply for a job. In the meantime, you thought of taking a nap in a lobby of a nearby hotel, and hope to not get in trouble.

You walked into the pizzeria, you had overslept a bit, but you guessed the hotel staff was fine with you crashing on one of their couches. A bell above you went off, alerting some unwanted attention, that you were here. The pizzeria was lit up, and occupied with a couple children, parents, and employees. You put your hands in your pockets nervously, at the small crowd of people.