Chapter 30 (Fazbear Valentine's)

Toy Bonnie carefully slid out of your grip, careful not to wake you up. Despite saying that you didn't need any rest, you had slept for at least twelve hours, as it was around nine in the morning. He quietly walked out of the room and crept into Mangle, Toy Chica, and Balloon Boy's room. Mangle and Toy Chica were cuddled together, as Balloon Boy lay by their feet.

"Hey, wake up, guys," Toy Bonnie whispered.

"Yeah?" Mangle lifted her head.

"Hello," Balloon Boy said.

"Get up," Toy Bonnie insisted.

"Okay, what for?" Mangle wondered as she, Toy Chica, and Balloon Boy, sat up.

"I'm wanting to do something special for (Y/N)."

"Oh, because it's Valentine's Day!" Toy Chica squealed quietly, having learned that there were other people in the building that were probably sleeping.

"Yeah, that and because she's not been feeling well lately," Toy Bonnie said.

"What do you want to do?" Mangle asked.

". . . Maybe we can start with making her breakfast, since it's morning, and then we can make her cards and stuff," Toy Bonnie told them.

"Or, we can start with cards and things, and then wake her up with breakfast," Toy Chica suggested.

"Yeah, but what if she wakes up before then?" Toy Bonnie worried.

"We can take turns keeping an eye on her," Mangle advised.

"Good idea, Mangle!" Toy Chica exclaimed.

"Who's first?" Toy Bonnie wondered.

"Hello," Balloon Boy spoke up, volunteering himself.

"Okay, let me go wake up Toy Freddy and tell him what we're doing."

Toy Bonnie walked out of the room as the rest got off the bed. He walked down the hall, assuming Toy Freddy was sleeping on the couch. When he saw around the corner, he found that his assumptions were correct. Toy Freddy was sprawled across the couch, snoring. Toy Bonnie leaned over, close to Toy Freddy's ear.

"WAKE UP!" he yelled, although not loud enough to wake you up.

"What?" Toy Freddy jumped and fell off the couch, making Toy Bonnie laugh.

"What was that?" Mangle asked, poking her head around the corner.

"My revenge," Toy Bonnie whispered, giving Toy Freddy an ominous smile.

"You didn't have to scream in my ear," Toy Freddy growled, glaring at Toy Bonnie.

"We're surprising (Y/N) for Valentine's Day, Toy Freddy!" Toy Chica jumped out from around the corner.

"With what?" Toy Freddy shook his head as he stood up.

"Uh . . . Things," Toy Chica stammered, thinking to herself.

"We'll start by making cards," Toy Bonnie said.

"Yeah!" Toy Chica cheered.

"What if she wakes up, though? It won't be much of a surprise, then," Toy Freddy pointed out.

"Yeah, which is why Balloon Boy is standing by her door. Here in a while, someone will take his place," Toy Bonnie replied snarkily.

"Hey, where are we going to get the paper to make the cards?" Mangle mentioned.

"Oh . . . (Y/N)'s bound to have some paper around here somewhere," Toy Bonnie thought aloud.

"Maybe in her closet," Toy Freddy considered.