Chapter 13 (A Fazbear Halloween)

"I don't want to scare the children, though," Mangle worried, and you looked up at her.

"I've already put on the posters that anyone under the age of 16, as well as people with physical disabilities, can't come," you explained; it was the night before Halloween, and you were just finishing going over the plan again.

"What else does it-it say on the poster?" Freddy asked from across the table; you were surprised he and the rest had agreed to come out of the Parts/Service room, let alone agree to be a part of the "act."

"Well, it says that we'll gather to get some 'spooks' from the 'old crew,' " you told him.

"That-at's it?" Bonnie wondered and you looked over at him.

"Well, that's the main idea of it," you replied, and he nodded; you stood up from the table and pushed your chair back in place.

"Where are you going?" Toy Bonnie wondered.

"I'm gonna go take a nap," you replied.

"Already?" he mumbled.

"Don't worry, Bonbon," you said, and Toy Bonnie glanced back at the old crew nervously; you raised an eyebrow, and then smirked. "There's no work tomorrow, so I'll be able to spend all day with you, babe."

Toy Bonnie blushed brightly as he looked back, and the animatronics shared giggles and snickers. His ears fell over in embarrassment, and he turned away from them, towards you. You giggled, and waved him goodbye as you turned towards the Show Stage.

After unlocking the front doors, you turned around, to see the animatronics already off stage, as well as the old crew coming from the Main Hall. They all looked at you questioningly, and you raised an eyebrow smugly. You grinned as you rubbed your hands together mischievously.

"Alright guys, get in your places!" you exclaimed as you clasped your hands together

". . . Where is that exactly?" Mangle wondered, and you sighed.

"Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica will go on stage, while Foxy is in Kids' Cove," you explained.

"Where do the rest of us go?" Toy Freddy asked.

"You guys go in the Parts/Service Room," you replied.

"Balloon Boy as-as well?" Foxy wondered.

"Hi," Balloon Boy said.

"Yes. I'll give you guys the cue when I want you to come out," you added.

"What's the cue?" Toy Chica questioned.

". . . I don't know yet," you mumbled, and Toy Bonnie snorted. "Just, get going."

It was almost 12 AM, that was when the show would begin. People were already sitting at the tables and talking to one another, mostly about the animatronics' appearances. You stood by the front doors, getting ready to lock them once it started. When the animatronics started to stir, you quickly locked the doors and leaned back against the wall; there weren't that many people, but that didn't disappoint you.

"Hello b-boys and girls," Freddy said as he waved to the audience, and a few people chuckled. "Welcome to-to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! I'm Freddy, and these-ese are my p-pals, Chica the Chicken-"

"Hello ev-erybody," Chica chuckled.

"- and Bonnie the Bunny-"

"H-hiya everyone-one," Bonnie commented.

"Are you all en-enjoying yourselves?" Freddy asked, and a few people replied. "Good."

"Why not grab a slice of pizza?" Chica suggested.