Chapter 15 (Confession)

You unlocked the front doors, as it was 10 AM, time to open the pizzeria. You and Scott had been cleaning the place since around 6 AM. You looked over at Toy Bonnie and met his eyes, he quickly looked away and you chuckled; you had caught him staring at you multiple times, and he had the same reaction every time. Scott sat at one of the tables to rest for a minute, and you walked up to him.

"How do you think we'll do today?" you crowed as you tugged at the sleeve of your uniform.

"I think we'll do as good as we've been doing," Scott replied.

"Me too," you agreed as you smiled and nodded.

". . . Hey, sorry again, that I wasn't able to be here yesterday," he mumbled.

"No, it's fine," you assured him.

When the front doors opened, you looked back, to see a few employees walking in. You smiled and looked back at Scott; he nodded as he stood up.

You walked through the Main Hall, searching for the animatronics. As you turned into the "office hallway," you glanced into Party Room 4, and saw Toy Freddy with a group of people. You poked your head around the corner, in Party Room 3, and saw Toy Bonnie surrounded by a group of children. You stepped into the room, and Toy Bonnie looked up at you. As you gazed at each other, the room around you seemed to blur; you smiled lovingly, and his ears twitched. Before the two of you could get too deep into each other's eyes, a kid tugged on Toy Bonnie's arm.

"Toy Bonnie, what's it like to be so tall?" the kid asked.

"Mm- I feel grown-up," Toy Bonnie replied.

"Cool," the group of kids said in unison.

"Why don't you kids go to the Marionette and ask him how it feels to be tall," Toy Bonnie suggested, and the kids looked at each other, before running past you and out of the room.

"Hey, Bonbon," you said.

"Hiya, boo," Toy Bonnie crowed, and you smiled.

"Do you have a minute to talk?" you wondered.

"I believe so," he chuckled.

You jumped onto one of the tables, and sat down. You brought your legs up and crossed them, sitting "Indian-style." Toy Bonnie tilted his head as you tapped the edge of the table. He walked up to where you gestured and stood in front of you. You looked up at him, and his ears twitched. You thought now would be a good time to tell him how you felt.

"Okay, I just need to tell you something," you started, taking a deep breath.

"I can take it," Toy Bonnie bragged.

"I-. . . Uh. This is a whole lot harder than I thought," you murmured, suddenly realizing that you didn't think this through enough.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I-I don't really know how to say it. Well, I kinda know how to say it, I just don't know how to get it out," you explained, and scratched the back of your neck.

". . . Hey, I need to be getting to the Show Stage. A show is comin' on here in a couple minutes," he revealed bashfully.

"Oh, go on then," you replied.

Toy Bonnie nodded, and started towards the doorway. After he left the room, you sighed as you stared ahead. You unfolded your legs and dangled them off the edge of the table. You hopped onto the floor, and dusted the back of your pants off. A little girl quickly stepped into the room, but paused as she looked around the room in confusion.

"Excuse me, miss," the girl spoke up as her eyes landed on you.

"Yes?" you wondered.

"Where's Toy Bonnie?" she asked you.