Part 24: Pumpkin and the Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Hey." The tiny girl protested. "Don't come at me girl. It's not going to end well for you."

"Trust me. If I come at you, you'd know." Normani said with a smirk and a wink.

"Are you flirting with me Miss Kordei?" Ally said with a raise eyebrow. It's not that she minds. It's just a simple question.

"I don't know, am I?" Normani continued to play. Her feeling towards Ally is still a mystery, even to herself. But she's not going to overthinking things like Lauren. She's just going to do and say things that she wants to.

"Oh she is." Lauren interrupted the pair with a small giggle. Dinah has been staring at her since she got to the table and she doesn't really know how to react to the attention, so she has been distracting herself by looking at the interactions between her friends.

"Shut the fuck up." Not only Normani shot a glare at her, but she also grabbed Ally's nugget and threw it at her too. Earning a laugh from all four of them.

Dinah sighed softly, feeling calm and happy. Being around people who are good for her mental health really does magic to her. She smiled warmly to herself, hand reaching out under the table to grab Lauren's.

"Are you alright?" Lauren finally able to turned her gaze to the gorgeous body next to her. She intertwined their fingers, tighten the grip on their hands and asked worriedly. It's not normal to be the one who get stared at.

"Yeah." Dinah whispered with a warm smile. Looking at the other girl, she knows that this is it. She has to act it out or her inside is going to burn by all the feelings she harbors. She is going to let it all go, let it all flow and just deal with her father later.

"Happy." She added before pulling their hands out of the table and kissed the back of Lauren's hand lovingly, turning the other girl's cheeks crimson and causing the other two friends to go aw.

"That is the cutest shit I've ever seen." Normani said, breaking the comfortable stare that her friends were having.

"Oh shush." Lauren said shyly yet happily. Dinah seems like a whole other person today. No more secret stares, no more secret hand holdings and Lauren is loving every minute of it.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
What you doing?

Dinah is home, happily laying on her couch with her puppies snuggling comfortably on her belly and her Simba on her chest. The television is on, blasting whatever show that is airing, but her attention is fully on her phone, or the girl she's texting to be exact.

Lauren J:
I'm rearranging my room. It's a messsssss.

Dinah smiled widely to the text. She have noticed how much of a perfectionist Lauren can be. The way she put her things on the table or the way she has to put them back inside her bag in order is just the cutest little things about her.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Oh I feel you girl. Mine is like a jungle.

Lauren J:
Yes, I know. I've been there.

Dinah giggled adoringly, doesn't even mind the fact that Lauren just threw shade at her. It doesn't matter what left Lauren's lips or what choice of words Lauren chose to text. It doesn't matter cause they are all able to bring a smile on Dinah's face. She is happy. Lauren is her happiness, clearly now.

"Go get her."

Ally's words still lingered on the back of her mind. It's a relieve to know that Ally is supporting in all of this. It's a relieve to know that she can always talk to her.