Part 2: Lauren

I am sitting with a small group of friends, just causally talking about everything while we wait for our class after lunch break.

"Lo, you are zoning out again. Don't tell me you were thinking about Lucy", Normani said as she intentionally roll her beautiful eyes at me.

"Why do you always think that everything I do still revolved around Lucy. I'm over her I swear", I said back with an almost irritate voice.

"Lo, you guys broke up like a week ago. That is not so long ago dear" Placing her hands on top of mine, Mani look straight in my eyes, trying to find any sad emotion that she think I have.

"She cheated on me, Mani. And it's not like I was ever serious with her anyway." Turning away from her gaze, I sigh. Memories of Lucy and I starts to present themselves in my head.

I am not angry. Not upset. And certainly not sad like girls in a bad break up should be. Maybe it was because Lucy and I were together for like, 2 months. Only 2 months and she managed to cheated on me. But as I told Mani, I was never serious with her. I knew this was gonna happen eventually. I just did not think that it would be so soon in the relationship.

"Whatever you say" Mani said as she finally let go of my hands.

"Hey can I use your phone real quick. I wanna try something" She eagerly asks me.

"I broke it", I said, still not looking at her.

"What do you mean you broke it?"

Rolling my eyes at her question, "I broke up with Lucy over text, as you knew", Turning my gaze back on my friend I continue.

"I was reread those texts yesterday and I got mad so i threw it against my bedroom wall. It broke"

Normani look at me with an amuse expression on her face and .. she burst.

"HAHAHA WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She continue laughing until tears rolling down her face.

"What even funny about that?"

Sighing and rolling my eyes at her again I look away. That's when I saw her.

I saw a girl with the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, full plum kissable lips, glorious body, and those legs. Even in loosely pants, those thighs still present themselves lovingly. Perfect.

"Hey Mani, do you know her?" I ask, eyes still burning deep at that girl.

Why haven't I seen you before.

"Who? Oh! That's Zendaya. She's in the school band. Very sweet. Very Talented. And obviously stunning!" Mani explained.

"No idiot. The other one. The one that's holding hand with her." Still can't take my eyes of the girl as I continue asking.

Where have you been all these years.

"Wait let me think. Oh That's Dinah Jane. They are classmates"

"That's it? That is all you know about her?", I finally able to look back at Normani once my perfect girl turn the corner.

"Nobody really know much about her. Except probably her friend Ally. Why? She's your new crush?" Normani tease me with her words. She knew I hate when she does that.

"Stop it Mani. You know I don't like you getting in my head." I rolled my eyes for like the fourth time today at Mani.

"Hmm interesting.. I ride the same school bus with Ally everyday. But if you don't wanna know more about miss Dinah Jane, then it's fine by me" Mani said as she standing up, pretending to walk away.

"WAIT! wait, wait. I'm sorry OK?" I quickly jump off my seat after Mani, grabbing her by her wrist and turn her face towards me.

"Oh you want me in your head now huh? jackass." Mani raise an eyebrow in a challenging gesture.

"Do you happen to be friends with any of them on Facebook?" I ignore her stupid smirk and ask what I want to know.

"I am actually. But with Ally" She said, pulling her phone from her jeans pocket and open Facebook application.

"Here" I snatch her phone immediately after she said that.

I scroll through pictures after pictures of Ally. If Ally and Dinah are really best friend, there must be pictures of Dinah on Ally's Facebook.

"There you are" Smiling softly to the picture of my perfect girl. I click on her name, the application bring me to her Facebook page.

"I found you, Dinah Jane Hansen" I whisper to myself dreamily.

The bell ring, indicated that lunch break is over and the next class is about to begin.

"Come on Loser" Mani said as she rudely yank her phone away from my grip.

"Hey!", I protested.

"Bitch, It's my phone" Mani said before turning her heels and walk away to our classroom.

Rolling my eyes for hopefully the last time today, I quickly run after Mani.

Dinah Jane. I am coming for you.
-----------------------------------------

How is this story so far? are you guys still enjoying it?

I HOPE YOU ARE!

Please feel free to leave a comment, your opinion to this story matter to me.