Part 15: Mine

Today is Thursday and today is the day that Lauren feels like everything is going to be perfect. The last time she felt this happy was too long ago. She deserves this.

Lauren J:
Good morning sleepy head.

She texted Dinah. Lauren is getting ready for school in her usual extra early morning routine. It's 6.30. There is no way that Dinah is going to be up and awake at this hour but Lauren just want to be the first one to say hello to the beautiful Dinah. Her Dinah.

"My Dinah." She said, smiling from ear to ear.

Everything still feels so unreal. Dinah reciprocated her feelings. She feels the same. Lauren is on cloud nine. She grab her Nala from her bed and hug the stuff animal to her chest before spinning them around and fall back onto the bed.

"I found our Simba." She said to Nala before let out the most daydreaming sigh. She raise her head up slightly to look at her phone when she feels it vibrated.

"Wow, Dinah is already up. That's weird." Hand reaching out for her phone and bring it to her face to read the text.

Lucy:
Hi Lauren.

"Hell to the fuck to the no, bitch. I don't need you ruining my day." Lauren said before blocking Lucy's number. Today is not the day that Lucy will rain on her parade. Her feelings for Lucy are gone. Well, not all gone but mostly gone. She doesn't need her nor want her anymore. All she wants is Dinah and Dinah only.

Walking down stairs after Clara called, Lauren still can't stop smiling. The thought of Dinah is making her happy and she's not going to hide it.

Lauren J:
Good morning sleepy head.

Dinah smile once she read the text from Lauren. This is the perfect way to start her day, waking up to Lauren's text.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Good morning to you to.

She texted back and just lay there on her bed. She is so not a morning person. The fact that she is going to be late if she spends another 15 minutes in her bed doesn't bother her. She doesn't want to move yet.

Dinah always has many things on her mind but this particular morning, she can only think about Lauren. A wide smile spread across her face as she think about yesterday. She said it. She admitted that she likes Lauren to Lauren and the look that Lauren gave her was priceless. She looked shocked, surprised, happy, hopeful, but mostly relieved. She looked so vulnerable and small, so insecure.

"I like you too." Dinah said with a smile, not to remind herself but because she likes the way her heart skip a beat when the words rolled out of her tongue.

Dinah never thought that she will fall for a girl. Ok, that's a lie. She just never thought that there will be a girl that make her fall this hard and this fast. There was a time when her head told her that she was falling for Zendaya. All the feelings when you had a crush was there but her heart told her no. Her heart knew that Zendaya is not the girl she was meant to fall for. When Dinah is with Zendaya, her face does heat up, her cheeks do blush, her inside does feels warm and tingling but not her heart. It might pick up a pace or skip a beat but it's never going on a rampage or suddenly stop like it does when it comes to Lauren.

This girl is something else.

She finally got out of bed and walk into the bathroom. Humming all the time she was showering and dancing when she brushed her teeth, today is going to be interesting.

Lauren decided to wait for Dinah around the school's gate instead of going to the stadium. She just can't wait to see her. Dinah is going to be here any minute now.