Part 20: Food Fight

The sound of an alarm blaring lured Lauren out of her sleep. She annoyingly reached out for her phone and turned the alarm off. She opened her eyes, stared at her ceiling, and just think if the education worth getting up early for.

A smile slowly crept across her sleepy face as her mind wandered to a particular someone. For weeks now that Dinah's beautiful face is the first thing she sees when she wakes up. Lauren only wish that one day, she will open her eyes and find Dinah sleeping peacefully, naked under the sheets with arms wrapped around her body protectively.

Lauren sighed dreamily at the thought. Waking up in Dinah's arms would be the best morning routine.

Lauren J:
Upppppppppp!

She sent Dinah her morning text and was about to get out of her bed when her hand made contact with the softness of an unfamiliar fabric. She lift her blanket and found Dinah's navy blue sweater. Her face heat up immediately when she remembered that last night, she cuddled it to sleep.

"I'm such a creep." Lauren said to herself as she hugged the sweater tightly and buried her face in the fabric. Its scent is so sweet, just like Dinah but with a hint of Lauren's vanilla soap. A perfect blend in Lauren's opinion.

"Lauren! Are you up?" Clara's voice made Lauren raised her head up from the sweater and got out off her bed.

"I'm up!" She yelled back and walked inside her bathroom with a smile on her face, knowing that soon enough, Dinah will be in her sight again.

"Are you two like, together now or something?" Normani asked Lauren as they were waiting for Dinah by the gate. Mani knows that the two had many intimate times before and she just can't keep the question to herself any longer.

"No. I mean, yes. I mean, I literally don't know." Lauren admitted. She has been thinking about her relationship with Dinah lately. They have feelings for each other, they like being together, they like staring at each other, they like touching, kissing, and fucking each other. But what are they?

"Be careful, Lo." Mani said with worried eyes. She knows how much an undefined relationship can easily fuck Lauren up.

"I know." Lauren is scared. Even though Dinah said many times before that she is the one that Dinah wants, she's still scared. She knows that she wants Dinah to be hers but she can't rush anything.

Imagine if Lauren walk up to Dinah and ask if she would be her girlfriend, and Dinah says no. Because she doesn't know what is going on inside Dinah's mind and she just can't goes around and assume things anymore. For heaven's sake, they are not even dating.

A slight tap on her shoulder from Normani brought her back to reality. She looked at her best friend and Mani just signaled her to looked at the school's gate, so she did what she was told.

Despite all the bad thoughts in her head, Lauren couldn't help but smile when she laid her eyes on Dinah. She put her stuffs back in her bag and stood up from her seat, only for Normani to grabbed her by her wrist.

"If anything happens, and I mean anything, please tell me. Alright?" Normani said with a caring voice. Lauren is her best friend. The one in this boring school that she cares for the most. She just wants the best for her. Lauren is a good girl and she deserves good things. Mani just hope that Dinah is that good thing.

Lauren nodded her head in reply and walked towards Dinah, who were smiling warmly at her.

"Good morning, angel." Dinah said softly, opened her arms for Lauren to sink herself onto her. Lauren just giggled at the sight. Dinah is always too cute. Lauren walked in Dinah's arms and leaned all her weight on the taller girl who gladly took her in a tight embrace.