Part 19: Sweet Treat Caramel Popcorn

"Where were you?" was the first thing that came out of Normani's mouth when she spotted Lauren walking up to her at her locker.

"Dinah's." Lauren said with a huge grin while tried to tighten Dinah's sweater around her neck to hide her hickeys.

"You cold?" Mani asked suspiciously. Today is rather warm, why is Lauren wearing a sweater?

"Uhm, yeah. A little." Lauren looked everywhere but at Mani. She knows that there is no way she can convince Normani to believe her stupid lie, but it worth a shot.

"She marked you again, didn't she?" Normani said and just glared at her blushing best friend. Lauren is so predictable. The blushing girl just slapped Mani lightly on her shoulder and fidgeted on her feet.

"Is it that obvious?" Lauren asked. If Mani can tell, will others can too?

"To me it is." Mani said with a smirk, eyes scanned Lauren up and down. Dinah's sweater is big on her. Its hem is hugging her mid thighs and her sundress is peeking only couple inches at the bottom.

"Stop it." Lauren said shyly and grabbed Normani by her wrist before dragged her to their classroom. Normani just laughed at her friend. It's not often to see Lauren shy.

"Maybe you should put on some pants too, cause your neck isn't the only place she marked." Normani teased once she noticed pinkish spots all over Lauren's pale thighs. Damn, Dinah is wild.

Lauren just rolled her eyes and kept on walking with a smile on her happy face.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Is it alright to say that I miss you?

Dinah is sneaking a text to Lauren in her class. She can't focus at all because of their little morning activity. She's keeping her eyes on the teacher but her mind is long gone. Lauren is haunting her and she just need to get it out of her chest.

Images of Lauren's red face and heaving chest still playing themselves in her mind. Dinah can still hear Lauren gasping for air. She can still feel the softness of Lauren's skin on her hand. She can still taste Lauren's sweetness lingered on her tongue.

Dinah raised her hand to placed it on her chest. She let out a calming sigh and closed her eyes as her mind played the sound of her name being called by Lauren's desperate, sexy, raspy voice.

Lauren J:
Depends on how much you miss me.

Dinah smiled widely at the text, feeling alive that she can openly flirts with Lauren now that they have confessed feelings to each other.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Not much, not much.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Just a little bit more than very.

"Miss Hansen." Dinah looked up from her phone when she heard the teacher called her name. She noticed all her classmates are also looking at her.

"Is there anything you want to share with us?" The teacher asked and walked towards Dinah, who tried to shoved her phone under her butt.

"No, sir. Nothing." Dinah is trying her best to control her voice. All she's wishing for is that Mr.Smith won't let her read the text out loud in front of the whole class.

"This is a warning, miss Hansen. Don't let me caught you using that phone again." Mr.Smith said and walked back to the front of the class and continued his lesson.

Dinah let out a relieved sigh. She smacked herself on the forehead for getting caught. Dinah can feel her phone vibrate under her butt and she's hesitating whether she should try to read the text or just leave it. This class has only 10 minutes left anyway. But knowing that the text was from Lauren, Dinah couldn't wait.