Part 16: Emotional Roller Coaster (Dinah)

Dinah walked inside her house with a wide smile on her happy face, hand mindlessly rubbing the spot on her neck where Lauren's touch can still be felt.

"Hey babies." She greeted her dogs happily. Sitting down on the floor so that her puppies can snuggle onto her lap.

"Oh my dear, what happened to your neck?" Nina's voice made her looked up, still smiling like an idiot.

"Something good, Nina." She said with a grin before standing up and walk towards the stairs.

"Aren't you going to eat something first?" Nina asked with caring voice. Dinah turn around to see she's packing her things, ready to leave.

"I'm not hungry yet. Don't worry, just go home." Dinah simply answered. Her train of thought is at a different place right now.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then."

"Okieeee." Dinah said as she ran up to her room.

Shutting the door behind her, she change into more comfortable clothes and throw herself onto the bed. Hand reaching out for her laptop on the night stand.

All those intimate times with Lauren made her realized that she has absolutely no idea on how two girls have sex. She feels the need to know because you know, just in case. Not that she's planing to do anything with Lauren, it's just that every single time they've kissed, it would ended up in they panting, sweating, gasping for air, soaked underwear, and hickeys. Dinah loves Lauren's kisses and she knows that the hickey on her neck will not be the last one. Lauren's body is like a drug and she got hooked since the first time she put her lips on those pale skin. She can't control herself and Lauren seems to feel the same. She needs to know how, so that she wouldn't look like a fool. If that day would come, she needs to be ready for it.

She opened up Pornhub and clicked on lesbian category. Various thumbnails of girls kissing, fingering, face sitting are showing in front of her. Dinah feels extremely nervous. Yes, she has watched lesbian porn before, who hasn't? But those time she was just trying to turn herself on so she could masturbate. This time is different. She is here to learn.

She decided to click on one video, with the title that said "Best Sleepover Ever". The video begin with two girls , one with short blonde hair and one with long brunette hair, they were laying on a bed just chitchatting. Dinah skipped to the 10 minutes mark, like every normal human, she doesn't care about intro. The screen now showing the two girls making out. The blonde is straddling the brunette, who was leaning against the headboard.

This looks familiar.

Dinah thinks to herself. She watched as the blonde break the kiss and move her body down the brunette's, nails scratching on each side of her body while keeping eyes contact at all time.

"Ok so, nails, eye contact." Dinah mumbling out as she watched the video intently. The blonde stop once she reached the brunette's shorts. She was laying on her stomach, hands slid down behind the brunette's thighs and knead them softly, earning a moan in return.

"Back of the thighs." Dinah said as she's trying to memorize all the little details that she thinks matter. The blonde hook her thumbs inside the brunette's shorts and tug them down and throw it somewhere, still keeping eyes contact.

"That's hot as fuck." She said, smiling to the screen while noting to herself that throwing clothes across the room is a turn on. The blonde move herself up slightly and took off the brunette's panty with her teeth, letting it dangling at one of the other girl's ankle. She kiss herself back up from the brunette's ankle to her shin, up to her knee, and leaving a trail of hickeys at her thigh, and stop when her face is right in front of the other girl's pussy. She kiss it lightly, hands reaching up to massages the brunette's boobs through her shirt.