Part 13: Good Morning

Dinah pov.

Soft touch, pale skin, dark hair, red lips, galaxy eyes.

You.

I am sleeping peacefully on my bed. Laying down on my stomach, my wavy blonde hair spread all over my back. I can hear your light foot step at my door. Your pale hand reach out for the handle, my heart is racing out of my chest. I hear you getting closer and closer. My bed sink a little from your weight as you sit down. You raise your hand to gently gathered my hair and put them on one side. The back of my neck is on full display. I can feel your finger tip trace my naked skin, goosebumps rise up all over my body. I can feel your soft lips linger on my ear.

"Wake up my queen." You said but I stay put.

"Come on, Dinah." You whispered out as you blow your hot breath in my ear.

I keep my eyes shut, my open hands now turn into fists. You lean down and place a soft kiss on my neck. You keep your lips linger on my skin as you stick out your tongue and lick a stripe from the bottom of my neck up to the back of my ears.

My eyes shot wide open as I quickly flip myself over. I can't hold it anymore.

"What the fuck?" I breathed out, very confused.

There is no you.

Narrator pov.

"That was a dream? Holy." Dinah said as she wipe sweats out off her forehead. Sitting up against the headboard, Dinah raise her hand and put it on her heaving chest.

"Calm down, Dinah." She told herself.

"Holy fuck. That was hot." She admitted. Her entire body is still hot, not just only her face but in other lower regions as well.

"Damn, Lolo."

Her phone ring and her heart almost stop when she saw who's calling.

"Calm the fuck down, Dinah." She told herself before gathered all her sanity and pick up the phone.

"Hey." Lauren's raspy morning voice makes Dinah all hot and bothered but there is no way Dinah is going to show it.

"Hi." Clearing her throat before she speak to get rid of the thirsty feeling she has for the girl on the other end.

"You don't sound so sleepy." Lauren continued.

"Why would I sound sleepy?" Dinah asked with confusion.

"Because I just woke you up, like I said I would." Lauren simply explained.

"Oh right. What time is it?"

"It's six fifteen. Now get up, your puppies need to eat." Dinah would forgot to feed her puppies if Lauren didn't mentioned it.

"Ughh, ok. ok." Dinah groan.

"Just go to school when you're all done with your morning routine."

"But it's too early. I don't wanna. I wanna go back to bed." She protested.

"But I'll be there."

"Fine." Dinah gave in. She wants to spend more time with Lauren anyway.

"Good. See you at school, sleepy head."

"See ya."

"Why so grumpy?" Lauren said when Dinah showed up at the school's door.

"It's too early in the morning, that's why." Yawning as she said, both of her hands are playing with the strap of her bag.