Part 3: Boring Wednesday

Dinah pov.

"I need to break it off with him" Sighing as I said, looking over my shoulder to see Greg walking 10 feet behind me.

"I know. But are you sure you can do that? Because to be honest, I don't think you can." Ally said matter of factly.

"I know I can't. It just.. I don't think I love him. Nor I ever will. The spark that should be between us is just not there." Playing with the straps of my bag pack, I continue walking.

Ally and I are on our way to the first class of a boring Wednesday, luckily we have every class together every day.

"I don't want to hurt him but being with or without me will hurt him anyway. Sometimes I got so mad at myself. Greg is the perfect boyfriend anyone could ever ask for." People said that I'm too kind for my own good and it was this sort of situation that make me believe them.

"Honey, just because he's perfect doesn't mean he's perfect for you" Ally place her small hand on my shoulder and look at me with worried eyes.

"I wish he does Ally, I really do" I stop walking to look back at my boyfriend. Ally got the signal and continue on her path to our classroom.

"Hey there" I said when Greg finally caught up with me.

"Hi" He said shyly, looking everywhere but me.

"Do you wanna hold hands? You know, walk to class together?" and just like that. His face turn beet red.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

I put my hand in front of his face just to reassure him that I am serious about holding hands. After what feels like forever, he finally place his almost shaky hand on mine.

Nothing. I feel nothing.

"ok let's go" I gave him a big smile and he return with a tiny one. With his face still red, we walk to class together.

Lauren pov.

"Who the fuck is that hellboy?" I said, staring at some dude who is holding my Dinah's hand.

"Is he sick or something? Why he's so red?" I turn to Normani and giving her a slightly disgusts face.

"That's Greg. He is her boyfriend." Typing her phone away, Mani replied without even looking at them.

"Boyfriend? Nah ah, I swear Dinah Jane is gay." This seems to catch Mani's attention as she looked up at me.

"You are so desperate. You WISH she's gay."

"Is that a challenge? Cause my gaydar went off every time I look at her" I said to Normani, confidence strong in my voice.

"No it's n.."

"It totally is" I cut her off.

"Give me your phone" I said, placing my hand in front of her.

"Why?" Mani ask annoyingly.

"Because in case you forgot, I broke mine. Now give me yours so I can prove you're wrong" I said, shaking my hand to hurry her up.

Grunting and rolling her eyes, she gave her phone to me.

I open her Facebook application and type in Dinah's name and send Dinah a friend request with Mani's account.

"where is it, where is it" I mumbling to myself as I scrolling through Dinah's Facebook, trying to find that one post I found yesterday. I may or may not scrolled through all of her 3 years' worth of Facebook posts the night before.

"Here! Look this and tell me you can't feel any gay vibe coming from this" I shove Mani's phone at her face.

Showing on the screen was a picture of Dinah and Zendaya. Zendaya was sitting on Dinah's lap with her arms around Dinah's neck. Foreheads touching and both had smile on their faces. Under the picture, a caption said "young love".

"Wait what? Ok that is something. But it still doesn't prove anything." Mani took the phone from my hand and start scrolling some more.

"She looks like she's in a relationship with Zendaya more than she does with that Greg. I can tell you that." I said as I stand up, ready to head to my class.

"Whatever. She and Greg are still a couple." Mani said, throwing her bag on one shoulder and lead us to class.

But are they really? Guess I have to find that out on my own.

Dinah pov.

"Alllllyyy could you please hurry your tiny ass up, I'm hungry." I said as polite as I could since the rage from empty stomach starts to consume me.

"Hey I'm having a serious conservation about OUR project with our good friend Shanon over here. If you and your starving attitude can't wait, just go ahead."

Did she just snap at me?

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" I groan but continue waiting.

"Alright I'm done." Ally finally walk up to me.

"Finally. I could eat a whole cow Ally." I said exaggeratedly just to get on her nerves.

"You know, you should really socialized more. You can't survive anymore school year with only me being your friend. I can't be with you all the time you know?" Ally said with worried lingering in her voice.

"And you know I don't like strangers. You are the one who always bring me friends with your happy, friendly personality. I suck at making conversation." Throwing my arm over her shoulder, we start walking toward the cafeteria.

"Yeah you really suck at that huh. I swear only Zendaya and I know your name. Oh and Greg" she said giggly.

"Now you are just little Miss annoying today, aren't you" I said giggly along with her.

Maybe she's right. I do need more friends.