A demon for you. ~Cas x Reader-

Hell is a place where no one wants to be except demons. Nowdays even demons doesn't want to live in hell.
It is too much for us. The whole thing with Lucifer and Crowley. Even Asmodeus is a bitch. I'm one of the lucky ones that ran away when Crowley was the king. 
Now I'm living the sweet life of a human. Actually I'm feeling like the demonic thing in me is disappearing.

-Hi, Y/N- Ron said when I came in the cafe.

-Hi, Ronny- I smiled at the cute guy making a drink. I heard the door openn loudly. Three men walked in. They were very familiar to me. Suddenly I remembered. Oh damn! The Winchesters and their Angel.

In this small cafe I'm working as a waitress. The only one. So I'm hoping that the Angel doesn't recognise me.
I walked over their table.
-What can I do for you?- I asked, with a smile on my face.

- You could do a lot for us.- The older Winchester smiled at me.

-Dean! Please stop. Excuse my brother.- The younger Winchester smiled at me sweetly. Well he's so cute. -We'll have three specials.-

-Okay, anything else?- I said. I saw the angel is openly staring at me. I think he's confused.

-Two beers, please. That's it.- Sam said.

-You'll have to wait fifteen minutes.- With that i went back to our kitchen. I gave the order to Ronald, our chef.
Suddenly behind me appeared the Angel.

-Please, don't scare me!- I almost screamed when saw him.

-What are you? What do you want from us?- He said, holding in his hand an angel blade.

-Easy boy, I am a demon. But I am living the best life as a human. I'll tell you a secret. I ran away from hell.- Angel was confused.

-Why?-

-Well i absolutely hate working with Lucifer. Even worse is working with Asmodeus. So working with Ron is more of a pleasure. Do you understsnd?- I was waving my hands.

-No- He still was confused.

I just walked closer to the angel and kissed him. Just so he could see what's happening in hell. Why touch him? That's boring. I prefer kissing.
Now i was confused why is it so warm in my belly. Why do i like kissing this angel, little too much. i pulled back because i had no air to breath.
Suddenly the angel kissed me. This kiss was not like the previous one. This kiss was full of passion. Angel layed his hand on my cheek, pulling me closer.
This is too good to be true.
When we stopped he whispered.- I like this.- His smile was too beautiful and the blue eyes were alluring.
-Well i like this too. But we are from different worlds and shouldn't be continuing this. Besides my name is Y/N.- I opposed.

-I don't care. And my name is Castiel.- He said as he kissed me again.

Well hello. I probably have a million mistakes in this.
Do you like this?
I don't have much time to write because of my son, so it's the best I can do. Luv ya!

SPN one-shots.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara