A virgin? ~Dean x Reader~

After a hard hunt you were in the store buying a sixpack of beer and Whiskey. You bought the beer and got in the impala where Dean was waiting for you. You got in the backseat. You knew that it was a long time till we get back to the bunker so you opened the whiskey bottle and drank some. You were getting tipsy. You moved so you were behind Dean's seat, you moved your hands under his shirt feeling his rock hard muscles. You kissed his shoulder then moved your lips to his neck. Dean pulled up by the deserted road. He got out of the car and climbed in the backseat. He was your boyfriend but you two never got further than a heated make out session. He moved šo he was over you, he kissed you passionately morning his hands up and down your body.

"Y/N do you want to do this?" He asked unsure.

"Yes." He kissed your collarbone sending shivers down your body. "But I haven't had that, you know. Aghh I'm a virgin."

"You're a virgin?" his smile was getting bigger by every moment. "This is not gonna happen in impala, we're heading to the bunker and straight to my bedroom. This is gonna be the best night you have ever had." He left your side with a huge grin and climbed in the drivers seat. With that you drove off to the bunker.

A/N - Muahaha you thought that I'm gonna write smut. I'm bad at smut but if you want you can ask. This thing gonna be on hold untill next sunday. You can congradulate me I'm writing a Dean fanfiction and it's gonna be posted in next sunday.