God's replacement ~Cas x reader~

A/n : Happy easter everybody,although it's late! Hope everyone is having a good time ;p
Here gods replacement is a demi god, so I'll just write that ;p Oh and I didn't edit this so i might have some mistakes. And request please, I'll do every one of them. Luv ya ;*

Warnings: swearing.

You were half human-half God. You hated your life because you were 'The God's replacement'. When God went missing a year ago you were the only one who was responsible for heaven. And you didn't know shit about heaven. In heaven you were only once, when you were 20 , apparently now you're 30-something. Few years ago you discovered your abilities to rule the 4 elements, heal living things and to teleport. You still couldn't contain them. And you had to rule the whole fucking heaven.
With your abilities came rules.
1st rule. You can not step in any sort of relationship with angels or souls.
2nd rule. You have to be only a ruler and nothing else to your soldiers.
3rd rule. You can not step on earth as heavens ruler.
4th rule. You can not leave heaven if god is not back.

There were a lot more rules, but these were the ones you broke. How? You fell in love with an angel, on earth. Although he didn't know you were a Demi-God.

You told him you were a hunter and hid the fact that you had abilities. But always something will happen to reveal the lie.

************************************************************************

The day had started horrible.  Somehow you flushed your toothbrush down the toilet. Your abilities had gone wild. Your body parts randomly start burning. And you had to finish a hunt. The worst part is that you had to hunt angels. You thought that Castiel would not come with you, but no, he had to come with you and help.

********* timeskip to the hunt ******

You had come to the old warehouse where angels torchered your best friend and Cas's brother, Gabriel.

You heard one of the angels say to gabriel "Oh fellow angel, say where is Y/N?"

"You piece of shit, I wont tell you where she is!" Gabriel screamed through the pain.

You opened the door to that room and shouted. "Looking for me, bitches!" You pinned them to the wall when Castiel popped in.

"Y/N why you went alone? Are you an angel?" Cas asked looking very confused. This was your first time seeing Cassie that confused.

"Oh, dear brother, Castiel didn't you knew that your girl is a Demi-God." one of the angels said while  choking on the vessels blood.

"Cas I can explain everything...." You said as you felt your hands starting to burn, your power was overflowing. Then you kneeled screaming in pain and pressing on your chest as your heart started to burn.Gabriel freed himself and started fighting off the angels. Meanwhile Cas kneeled in front of you and said.:"Y/N, what's wrong? Calm down, breath in, breath out" You listened to Castiel's soothing voice and calmed down, the burning sensation in your chest had stopped but it still was hot as hell. He pulled you in a tight embrace and you started crying in his hands. 

Few moments later you said to Cas still crying: "Thank you- I'm sorry- please forgive me- I love you- I thought you would leave me because of that."

"Y/N, I love you too and I forgive you, but you should have told me that before so I could help you. I would never leave such a wonderful but reckless Demi-god." Castiel said soothingly. He just kissed you sweetly.