Hiding ~Gabriel x reader~

This is pretty short i think (don't hate me) Thanks for suggesting!

You are an angel, a thrown out angel, a leftover as God said. You disliked heaven, you were God's puppet. You listened to God just to stay alive in heaven,just to have your grace. But you were sick of it, sick of being a puppet, a soldier as they said. You disobeyed the command fom so called God. Gladly they did not kill you before you left heaven. Now you were worded, so other angels wouldn't find you. On Earth you lived the life of a human and lied to everyone else, but you tried to hid that you were an angel. You couldn't let anyone know that you were an angel.

One day you were walking through the park and breathing the fresh air after the rain. You felt someone appear behind you. Because of that you started walking faster and thought to yourself 'But how? I'm worded,this can't happen now' You felt that someone grabbed your wrist. You stopped. You were prepared to die. You closed your eyes. After few moments you opened them and nothing had happened. You were confused. You didn't face him and asked "Why, why didn't you kill me?"

You pulled your wrist out of his tight grip and he said "You feel so familiar, like I have known you for centuries."

"You have known me for centuries!" you said with that you zapped away with the left over grace, to your motel room. 

~in motel room~

You sat on your bed and put your head in your hands and said to yourself "How will I hide now he will find me sooner or later, or he will tell other angels to find me.' you knew who it was. It was your best friend, in heaven, and your biggest crush, Gabriel. You knew he wouldn't kill you but you also don't want any contact with him, because you would fall for those whiskey coloured eyes, and that handsome smile of his all over again. Now you felt someones presence in your room, and who else would it be except Gabriel.

"Why are you here?" you said not trying to look at him 

"Well, because I couldn't leave my best friend alone!" he said, a small smile appeared on your face, but as quickly it appeared, it disappeared.

"I don't want you to get hurt! Angels are searching for me! You're in danger!" You said loudly.

" Y/N, cut that crap, I want to get hurt for you, you are the sweetest person i have ever met! You have to understand one thing. I love you!" he said as he pulled you in a soft embrace.

"I love you too, Gabe" you said as he kissed you.

"Now, sweety, no more hiding from me!" he said and you nodded.

He pulled you in to a tight hug, as he would never want to let you go.

Tommorow will be Sam x Reader one-shot ;P