The mark ~Dean x reader~

Warnings : spoilers for season 10

You have hunted with the Winchesters for almost two years. You have lived through a lot of pain, worries and a lot of shit in your life. Now it's the mark of cain. You were determinated to get that thing off of Dean. You and Sam asked Rowena for help and then you asked Charlie. Couple days ago someone died and it was Charlie. She was your sister, she was the best and the nicest human being, you have ever met. You tried to sell your soul for her, but those two won't let you do that. You went to the bar and bought some whiskey shots, to drink away the pain, the sorrow. When you got a little tipsy you got up and went to the store. You bought some Malboro cigarettes just to get high and a bottle of whiskey. You went to your room in the bunker, so dean wont smell . At first you coughed try, you werent used to it. You loved the feeling that your head don't hurt anymore. You were sitting in your room when Dean came.

"Y/N, put down that cigarette!" He said and took the cigarette away from you. "You know this is bad for you!"

"I know, I know. Dont worry Deany. I'll be alright." You were high.

"Y/N, are you drunk?"

"A little tipsy I would say." Now you were totally drunk. You wandered how you're still conscious.

"Go to sleep." He took the cigarette box away from you. "And I'll take this."

"No, give it back. Ahh, nevermind I'll buy some more."

"Oh no you won't because you're grounded."

"You can't ground me I'm as old as Sam!"

"Okay, if you won't listen to me I will handcuff you to this bed."

"Oh, kinky."

You stood up and kissed Dean. When you pulled away from Dean. He stood in front of you his mouth agape.
"Close your mouth Winchester."
With that you pushed him out of the door. You changed in to your pj's and got to the bed. Half of the night you thought about the kiss. Why did I do that? It was me or the alcohol talking? After that you drifted away to sleep.

* the dream*
"Please Dean don't hurt him. He's your brother." You screamed.

"Oh the little brat started to talk. Y/n he's nothing to me. He's only my weakness."

"If he's nothing to you then why did you saved him all those years ago. Why did you help him get his soul back? Why didn't you left him in the cage?"

"As I said before he was my weaknes ."

"Then what am I to you?"

"To me your nothing." He said and plunged the knife in your heart.