Teen!Dean x Reader

A/N- So this one shot is based on what happened to me one day. And probably this is short!
Request! My mind is blank! Wow! 600+ reads.

You had a pretty complicated relationship with Dean. He went to another school. And usually you didn't see him unless you were on a date. Dean was the only one who knew the real you. He was the only one who helped you.

Few months ago he died with heart attack. At least that is what John said to you. You hated John, and John hated you. You didn't have a reason why, you just did. You loved the little munchkin, Sammy. But didn't contact him after Dean died.

You were sitting alone in your classroom. Today is Dean's birthday. You saw your phone light up. Someone is calling you. It's an unknown number. You usually didn't pick up but this time you picked up.

"Hello" you said.

"Hey, Y/N, how's life?" It was Dean's voice, but how? He's dead.

"Dean? Is this a joke for you?" you asked.

"Woah, Y/N calm down! It's me Dean! And it's not a joke!"

"B-but Dean is dead!" you said stuttering.

"No, I'm not. Who told you that?" Dean asked

"Remind to kill your father next time i see him!" you were a bit pissed

"Dad told you that?"

"Yeah and I think I know why. Because he hates me. He hates me, being around you."

"You know what he told me! That you left me for another guy!"

"No I would never -" you got cut off

"Still, everytime I saw you, you were walking with some guy."

"Dean, that was Gabe. My step brother."

"Oh sorry. Could you just open the door."

"Why?"you asked

"Just open." Dean said. You went to the other end of the classroon and opened the door. Dean was standing there. You ran to him and hugged him.

"Dean, promise you will never leave me!"

"I promise baby. I love you." he said as he pulled you in a kiss. It was soft and gentle as always.

"I love you too, Dean" you said.

SPN one-shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें