Cheated ~Sam x Reader~

Thanks for requesting! Request more! Luv ya 

You were the happiest person on earth because you had Sam by your side. Yes Sam Winchester was your boyfriend, for about few months now. You loved him so much, and he loved you even more. Today you woke up alone in your bed, instead of Sam there was nothing. So you got up from the comfy bed, just to see Sam already researching for another hunt.

"Good morning, handsome, why you up so early?" You sleepily asked and sat down in front of him.

'Good morning princess, I couldn't sleep and I found a hunt." Sam said looking up from the computer screen.

"What are we hunting today?" You asked.

"A shapeshifter near by." Sam said as you took a sip from his cofee.

"Oh those incredibly nice creatures" You said sarcastically.

You did your usual research to find the shapeshifter. You went to a bar, as always, to have a drink before you two will go and gank that thing. You sat down and asked for one shot of whiskey. Few minutes passed by as you saw a tall man enter the bar 'Who is it? It looks like Sam! It's Sam! Why he's talking to that girl?! What the hell, he's kissing her?!!' You were frustrated. As you got back to the motel you ran to the bathroom and shut the door very loudly. You sat against the door and cried puling your knees to yourself and rocking back and forth thinking that Sam doesn't love you anymore. The pain from seeing the love of your whole life cheating on you was unbearable ,  just him taking that chance  breoke your heart in to million pieces,

You heard someone say behind the door "Y/N. sweetheart don't cry! what happened?" that was his sweet and soothing voice. You sat there still, just thinkig about everything that he has done to you.

You opened the door and saw Sam was standing in front of you, his hands opened to hug you but instead of hugging, you slapped him across the face and shouted "YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU BASTARD! You said you loved me but instead you went sucking on another girls face! we are over Sam!" You were overwhelmed by anger.

Sam grabbed your wrist lightly and said calmly "Y/N don't overreact now. Lets talk about it."

"Alright if you want!" You said a bit harsh. You sat down looking at sam's eyes, it was pretty obvious that he was confused.

"Where did you see me 'sucking on some girls face'? Because I remember only 'sucking' on your face, for the past few months." Sam said.

"Don't you remember? Today few hours ago! While I was in the bar, I saw you there!" You said.

"Y/N, that wasn't me! The only place that I visited is library." His voice was so calm. Quietly he walked closer to you, just to pull into a tight embrace.

"That goddamn shapeshifter. I'm sorry that I overreacted , we almost were over because of me! I love you. Would you forgive me?" you said sobbing in his chest 

"Yes I, forgive you. I love you too, princess" Sam said kissing your cheek.

"Now lets gank that bitch!" You said as you ran to your car.