Akward ~Dean x Reader x Cas~

So, i'm sorry for not updating so long... i had my time to think about few of my ideas for some Spn x Reader. I will update one more tonight....... Still sorry - Luv ya

Warnings~ I dont know if i have any, starting to undress maybe?

It was almost midnight you and Dean were sitting in the Impala and looked at the stars as they shine in the dark. You felt a warm breath right next to your neck ...... And your instincts kicked in. You almost slapped Dean right across the face but he lightly grabbed your wrist preventing you from slapping him.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Dean I didn't mean to." you apologoized.

"That's ok, as long as you let me do this... " Dean said softly just so you could hear and brushed his lips on yours. You responded almost immediately. As longer you kissed, the kiss got more deep and intense. You rolled over the drivers seat and sat on Dean's lap. As you pulled apart, Dean said "I love you, Y/N, you... You .... And again i have no words to describe you, you're just perfect "
As you pulled dean in to another kiss you said "I love you too, dean"

Dean started to open up your blouse. And eventually pulled it off of your body. When that was done Cas zapped in. "Oh my god! Cas, get out!!" You shouted and covered your half naked upper body.

"Why did you mention my father and what were you two doing?" Castiel asked and leaned his head to the side as always he was confused.

"Umm Cas we were showing affection to each other! Oh and get out of the car Cas!!" Dean said angrily.

"Okay, okay I won't disturb your so called 'love games'.." Cas said and zapped away.

When Cas was gone you turned to Dean and said "Woah, way to go, Cas. And To be continued..."

"Okay I guess i can wait few minutes" he said as he gave a peck on your lips and drove off to the bunker.