Body swap ~Sam x Reader~

You woke up to a strange feeling in your back. The couch wasn't so comfortable although you last night passed out on the bed. You got up from the bed and ruffled your hair. It was strangely shorter than yours. You got up sleepy and headed to the bathroom. At first you sat down on the toilet and felt something strange hanging off of your lower abdomen. That was a member. You got up to look at yourself in the mirror. Instead of your face you saw Sam's face.

"Aaah!" You shouted in Sam's voice.

"Y/N what's wrong? What happened?" He ran into the bathroom looked at You/sam "what the? what?" He looked at his reflection. There was your face. He looked down your body and touched your breasts.

"Sam don't do that!"

"Why can't I? I like this body better. But now I see how it feels to be short."

"You can't because it's my body. First, do not insult my body and second, at least I'm not an enormous moose. Just look at your talness!"

"Oh stop flattering me!"

"Kk, how are we going to tell this to Dean?"

"I don't know but we have to do some research on this. For now we hide this and act like each other."

~ time skip to the library ~

You were researching, reading for hours. You were tired of this. You wanted to have some fun. You have liked Sam since the day you both fist met. And now you wanted to take advantage of Sam's body.

"Ugh, I'm tired of research. Let's do something fun." You said as Sam.

"That isn't like you Sam. You usually like to research. Are you okay?" Dean asked.

"I'm just peachy. Let's play truth or dare." You responded to Dean.

"Mkay Sammy let's play! Y/n you coming?" Dean asked Sam.

"Okay but for a little while." Sam/you said. All of you sat in a circle.

"I start. Dean truth or dare?"

"Dare of course." He said.

"I dare you to kiss Y/n." You pointed at your body next to you.

Dean leaned closer to Sam/you and then Sam pulled away.

"What's wrong Y/n?"

"Um nothing I just don't want to kiss Dean." Sam said.

"It's no fun! Now kiss!" You demanded.

Dean again leaned closer to Sam and kissed him/her.

"I hate you Sam! Now my turn! Sam tell what happened today morning."

"Dean now comes the truth. Okay Dean, don't freak out but me and Sam body swapped."

"That explains a lot." Dean said.

"What really?" You asked.

"Umm, the way Sam touched and looked at your boobs. And I heard what happened this morning in Sam's room."

"Then how could you kiss me?" Sam asked.

"I didn't kiss you I kissed Y/n's body. Let's play further if you mind." Dean answered.

"Okay. Dean your turn!" You said.

He turned to your body and said to Sam. "Sam reveal your feelings to Y/n." He pointed at you.

"Y/n I have liked you for a long time. Really I...." Something went off it was all black. After few moments you could see again. But now you were in your own body.

"Finally I'm back." You laid on the floor. You got up and checked if everything was in their place. Then you remembered that Sam didn't end what he was saying. But you two were left alone. Dean has left. "What were you saying Sam?"

"I have liked you since we first met. I don't know how you feel about me but I love you."

You came closer to Sam and kissed him. "I love you as much." You said and kissed him again but now more passionate. You crawled in his lap and stayed there for a little while. You heard someone saying.

"Finally. Sam, do I have to do everything in your place."

"Really, Dean, we had a moment here. And yes, you have to do everything in my place...."

"Because he's your little pain-in-the-ass brother." You ended Sam's sentence.