A Baby?? - Dean x Reader

A/N at the end of the story.

Life was good. Your son was already three years old. Thats how long you havent seen dean. After the last talk with him two years ago. You remember it just like it was yesterday. He said that you're worthless, and that he doesn't need you anymore. Just before you wanted to tell him that your pregnant.

"I shouldn't think about that." You said to yourself.

"About what mommy?" Dominic asked.

"Oh nothing." You responded.
Then you heard the bell ring.
"Sweetie would you open the door."

"Of course mommy." Dom said. You heard how the door was screeching. "Hi, we don't know you." Dom said to someone.

"Your mommy knows me. Can you call her." And you heard that voice that hurt you all those years ago. You were shook.

Dom pulled your shirt snd said. "Mommy, there's a man in the door, asking for you."

You kneeled down and said. "Baby, go to your room, I'll talk to the man."

"Okay, mommy." He sai'd and ran off.

You walked to the door and saw the man that you always have loved. To this day.

"Hello." You said coldly.

"Hi, I just wanted to see you." Dean said.

"Well you saw." You were going to slam the door shut but he grabbed your hand.

"Y/N, I want to talk." He said sadly.

"About what? How you broke my heart and life? Well then I don't. " You said strictly. He fell on his knees.

"Please, forgive me. I love you and I always have. I just didn't want to hurt you with my work. I didn't want to lose you to death." He said and a tear ran down his cheek. "Who is the father?"

"I forgive you. Why would you need to know?" You said keeping the tears to yourself.

"He's mine? As long as I remember we broke up 3 years and 6 months ago."

"Yes." You said looking on to the floor.

"Can I come in, please?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, come in. Would you like some tea or coffee? "

"Umm, not now." He said and hugged you. He breathed in your scent. "How I missed your scent and your voice."

"Yeah me too." You said and a tear escaped your eye. You loved him still, now maby even more. You heard the door to Dom's room open. Then those little feet running towards you two.
Dom started to hit Dean's leg with his little fists and feet.

"Don't touch my Mommy." He said angrily.

"Whoah, okay okay I'll stop." Dean said and held his hands up in the air.

"Now mommy. Who's that?" He said in a serious voice.

"You remember that I told you that your dad is on a long trip. Well he's back." You tried to explain. At first he was confused  then a big smile was splattered on his face. He ran to Dean and hugged him. First time in a long time I saw Dean and our son that happy.

"At last no one's going to bully me. And I have someone to play with me. Mommy always has no time." Dom said. Now that you see them together they're so alike. And you love them for that. A second later Dom is taking Dean to his room. Well now I can relax.  An hour later both of them come out of the room. Dom runs up to me and says. " Mommy, will you marry Dad?" You looked up to Dean and saw he was very nervous.

"Of course. How can I not?" Dean walked up to you and said.

"I love you Y/N." And kissed me.

"Eww. You'll have cooties." Dom said. We just laughed. Now I at last have my happily ever after.

A/N- Please forgive me everyone. All this time and a lot have changed. I actually have a son now and a husband. Yay. There have been ups and lows. I just didn't have the time to write. I had a lot of ideas but no inspiration to write. Love you. Till next time. 💋