In love with an angel ~Lucifer x Reader~

I had this idea while I was listening to the song Angel by Theory Of A Deadman. I'm in love with this song.

You were an angel. You have known Lucifer for a long time since you two were teenagers.You fell for the devil. You fell for him many decades ago but hid those feelings.
You knew heaven would be against this interraction you wanted. But you still wanted to believe that it all would be okay. You wanted to be together with him, feel him touch you, feel him love you.

You were pretty close to him like best friends.You wanted to be more than best friends.
You were on earth all the time. Heaven abandoned you. You have a small apartment. He usually was in your apartment. When you opened your door he was there reading a book. This time you decided to reveal him your feelings.
"Lucifer, I have to talk to you." You said a little shaky.

"About what?" He said still reading the book.

"About my feelings towards y-you." You knew he was the devil, and was afraid of his reaction.

"And what do you feel?" He said with a blank expresion on his face.

"I feel like I have fell for you. I Love you Luci."

"We both know heaven forbid that-" You cut him off.

"I know we can't be together, heaven forbid and all that crap. But I don't care, maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm blinded by love, but I don't care about heaven. I would go to hell and back with you!"

"Y/N, I love you too. But I'm afraid for you. You could get hurt. You know how it is with angels. " He said worringly.

"Ahh fuck that. I love you and that's all you need to know" You said before kissing him. He just stood there, but after few seconds he responded to your kiss. You could feel that he loves you. He's the devil for others but an angel for you. You fell for an angel.

"Y/N you have to be strong when I will leave. Someone needs to watch the hell."

"I will go with you!"

"No! An angel can't be in hell!"

"I could give away my grace. I could be-" He cut you off with a kiss. You closed your eyes. You melted in the kiss.
While you both kissed, your feelings grew stonger towards him and your wings showed up. When you opened your eyes you saw that Lucifers wings were in their place, but still they were damaged. You pulled away from the kiss to take a breath.

"I'm really in love with an angel." You said and smiled.

"What are you talking about Y/N?"
He said with a questioning expression.

"Dont you feel it! Your wings!" You said a little excited.

"What? I dont have any wings!"

"Yes you have! I can see them! And feel them!" You said and brushed your fingers against his wings.

"Wait what? I have my wings back, but how? I dont have any grace left in me."

"Once God said to me. An angel will give a part of his grace to the one he truly loves. So they would be together forever."

"Then you really have fell for an angel."

"Yes, I have. And now you're my angel. You have a part of my grace, just for you to remember that you're the one who an angel truly loves."

"And you're the one who the devil truly loves." he smiled and pulled you in a warm embrace.

"I love you, Luci."

"I love you too, darling." he said and kissed your forhead.

~not edited~
And now authors note~
So hey guys, I just wanted to say. Pweas request guys! *makes puppy eyes* I do not have any ideas, maybe some ,but they suck. Love you guys! *blows a kiss* Peace out! ~ Keith