It's just affection not love ~ Lucifer x Reader ~

The first time you met.

It was an easy case. Go in kill that Son of a bitch go out. Well that didn't go well. The man you saw in front of you, was handsome. The moonlight that shined over his face, took out every inch of his face. You could see the scruff on his jaw. His face was sculpted perfectly. He was Lucifer. The ruler of hell.

The time you fell in love.

He was popping up everywhere. Making you crazy. You were doing the usual stuff as always when he popped up next to you. It was going on for few months now. You tried to do everything to get him out of your head, you even tried to make a deal. No luck.

"Lucifer I am not gonna make sam agreeing to be your vessel. I can't make him do that he's my brother."

" I didn't came for that. I have revealed that your company is quite likeable."

"Well then let's talk." You listened to every word he said. Watching his every move while he talked for hours about nothing and everything. Looking at his incredibly sculpt features.

The time he broke your heart.

This was going to be the time you are going to reveal your feelings towards him. He was talking on his phone, how could he not his phone number is 666. Probably some teenagers, annoying. You went up to him.

"Lucifer, can I have your attention for a moment."

"Uh okay. Y/N, hold on a bit." He pressed the end button and turned his attention to you. " What did you want, sweety."

"Uh, Umm.. Lucifer. I love you. " You said. Lucifer's phone fell on to the ground. He didn't know what to say because he didn't return the feelings to her. Had feelings towards you like a sister, but not like this.

"Y/N I don't even know how to say it. My feelings. It's just affection not love." His words broke your heart in million pieces, wich never will be gathered together.

A/N - This will be a last one-shot in a while. In September I will post regularly. Sorry my Amigos. Love you.