Don't ~Sam x Reader~

Warnings: Self harm.

The memories had came back. Last time you were deppressed was in high school. You fat, dumb, ugly, bitch. You're not worth for this world. The words echoed in your head. You couldn't stop it. Because of those words you haven't slept for almost 3 days. You couln't bear it anymore, you had to get it away, with your blood.

You were in your bathroom. You sat in the shower and cried. You locked the door, took a razor. "Stop!Stop!" You shouted so the voices in your head would stop. Sam ran in to your room and went to the bathroom door.

"Y/N what's wrong?" he said.

"I cant take it anymore, I just cant. I'm sorry Dean, Sam I love you so much but this is taking too much from me." You said sitting in the shower, sobbing.

"Y/N. Y/N! No, no, no! You can't leave me. I love you, please dont leave me alone. Please!" Sam shouted.

"Sam, I love you too. But I can't live like this." You slowly ran the blade against your wrist. It was relieving, like all the bad things have gone away. An then you ran the blade against your wrist again, and again. The blood dripped on the floor. You slowly started to fade out. Last thing you heard before passing out was the bathroom door slamming on the floor. Then it all went black, it's all over. No more voices, no nothing.

Sam's P.O.V ~

She was just laying there, passed out in a puddle of her blood. That was too much for me.
"Y/N! No! Cas, get here now. Please, Y/N needs help." I prayed to Cas, my voice breaking. Tears running down my face. She was important to me! We have hunted together for years why did I hid my feelings? If Iwould have revealed them earlier, this would never happen. Then I heard a known flutter of wings.

"Sam what happened to Y/N?" Cas asked.

"No time for explaining, heal her! She's dying!" I rushed Castiel. He put his palm on her forhead and all the cuts dissapeared, but Y/N still was unconcious.

"She needs rest. She haven't slept in 3 days." Cas said.

"Thank you, Cas." I said looking at Y/N.

"Would you say what hapened to her? Did someone hurt her?" Cas asked worried.

"No one hurt her, she did it to herself." I explained to cas.

"But why? Why would she do that?"

"I guess to feel relieved, to forget something." Actually I didn't know myself.

"Sam?" Y/N said waking up.

"Y/N you should get some sleep." I said worried.

"I'm sorry sam I didn't mean to but I had to." She apologized.

"Why,Y/N? why?" I asked.

"There were the memories from high school. Some bad things happened to me in high school." She explained.

"Y/N you could have told everything to me, I love you. I just can't lose you."

"I love you too, Sammy."

I looked in her Y/E/C eyes, and pulled her in a gentle embrace. She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized again.

"Don't be, you did nothing wrong."

We stayed like this for an hour or so. She talked and I listened, until she got sleepy and I picked her up and brought her to her room. I put her in to her bed and slowly started to walk away, quietly. I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Stay with me?" Y/N asked sleepy.

"Of course." I said and tucked in next to her. After a while she drifted off to sleep.

~not edited~

A/N - If someone is wanting to harm theirselves, please don't. You're beautiful just the way you are, and dont you dare to think the opposite. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. You can always talk to me, I'll listen. I have gone through a lot of shit. So I'll understand.
Oh and I wanted to talk about requests. Request please! I think I have the - what you called it - writers block. Love you. ~Keith