Why? Part 2 ~Dean x Reader~

You were alone in the woods. Rain started raining, air got colder as every second passed by. You didn't even know what time is it. It was getting more scarier as every minute passed by. You heard something growl behind you. It was a werewolf, an alpha, he started chasing for you. There was a bright light behind the trees, Impala's lights, you didn't even think about who it was, you just needed to be safe. You ran as fast as you could, your lungs were burning, your feet was hurtingyou were running out of breath and strenght. You slipped and fell on to the wet and cold ground. The werewolf pinned you down, you screamed at the top of your lungs and tried to get away but he was stronger. He tried to get to your heart, when you heard a gunshot. The werewolfs limp body fell on you. Someone ran towards you and took off the dead body. You didn't see his face at first so you tried to fight him off. You threw a punch, but he caught your wrist preventing you from punching him. That grip was familiar. It's Dean. But why is he here, why did he save me? I'm just a worthless human being. He doesn't love me, or does he?

"Dean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Just don't hurt me." You said pulling away from his grip and got a bit further from him.

"How can I hurt you? You don't have to be sorry, I should be apologising to you." Dean said

"No it's okay, you don't have to." You could see in his eyes that he really cares about you.

"I should have said it earlier. I'm sorry that I let you down. I'm sorry that I hit you several times. I'm sorry that I ruined your life. If I could be better it all wouldn't happen. If I wasn't born-" You cut him off.

"Dean don't talk like that. I forgive you, how can I not forgive you? I love you." You smiled a bit.

"Y/N, I love you too. I have loved you since we first met. I'm still sorry. I shouldn't have hit you."

"Dean, Shut up." You said and kissed him. You put your hands behind his neck to pull him closer. He put his hands on your cheeks to keep you close. The kiss was a bit wet because of the rain, but still it felt good. Sparks were shooting, you loved this feeling. You could stay like this forever. Untill he pulled away.

"Y/N, it's cold and wet out here lets get home and drink some hot chocolate." He got up and waited for you.

"Dean, I can't get up. My leg is hurt."

"Alright, I hope you aren't heavy." He lifted you up. "Damn your heavy."

"No I'm not, it can't be that much." You said and hit him in the chest. He just laughed and brought you to Impala.

When you got home you saw that you had a big slash on your leg that needed stiches right now.
"Dean get here now. Get dental floss, needle and some vodka or whiskey!"

"Alright! " He shouted from the kitchen.

"Y/N what the fuck hapened to your leg?" Sam said.

"Aaaahhhh, Umm an accident. Dean be careful!" You said while Dean desinfected the wound.

"I love you, but this is gonna hurt." He gave you a cloth to bite in.

"Pain is a bitch, Ya know that! Son of a bitch, Damn it hurts! Oh shit! FUCK! Aghh that shit fucking hurts!" You cursed with a cloth in your mouth. You took Dean's hand and squished. You almost made his arm blue.

"It'll leave a bruise later." He said rubbing the spot you pressed maby too hard.

"Sorry, babe."

"Are your leg okay?" He said and handed you the hot coco.

"Umm it's hurting a bit, but at least it's minty fresh." You joked about the huge scar on you thigh.

"Y/N, I care about you, I don't want to see you hurt. I can't live without you. I love you."

"Dean, cut the chick flick. Just kidding, I love you too. You and Sammy are the only ones that I have. I couldn't live whithout you either." You kissed him passionately. You were crying tears of happieness, finally you were happy.

"Y/N, don't cry. I love you."

"I know I love myself too." You laughed through the sobbs. "Dean I'm finally happy. I just love you so much. Okay we say too much 'i love you', we need to stop." He chuckled and pulled you close. You cuddled into him. Your head on his chest, his hand around your hip. You interwined fingers. At least I'm safe and with the man I truly love. After few minutes in Dean's hands you drifted off to sleep.