Free time on beach ~TFW x Reader~

You were tired of sitting for six hours straight on this uncofortable chair, researching for the case. This motel room was filthy mostly because of boys. It was full of Deans dirty socks, blood stained shirts laying on the floor, and disgusting food laying all around the room. You were sick of it, so without telling anybody you rode to the nearest beach. That day was pretty hot, just as your bikini.

After about half an hour of laying down in the sun, you heard familiar voice behind you.

"Oh, thank god (Y/N) we were worried about you!" Dean shouted from behind.

You were surprised that they went looking for you. Usually they dont even bother searching. They always think that you are in some bar or something like that and don't pay a lot attention. You get up and turn around and see Sam and Dean with their jaws dropped, and Cas with confused look (as always).

"What are you looking at?" You asked them as you looked down and remembered that you have only your bikini on. You lifted your shirt up from the sand and said "Oh I will just get dressed and we can head back to the motel. "

"No, we're not heading back to the motel!" You heard one of them say as you got pulled in water..
You somehow got out of water and put your wet hair in a ponytail and sat on the Impala whatcing the boys play in the water, remembering your childhood with them. Castiel was just too cute playing with water.

Dean came up to you grabed your wrist pulling you closer to water as you screamed "No... no I don't want to get in the water, no!"
Sam walked up just to help Dean pull you in the water. They both laughed at you as you loudly cursed and shot deadly glares. And then they ran to you, and it happened again. While you were thrown in the water you shouted "You will pay for this, you dumbasses."

When you got back to the motel that night. You remembed that you still had unfinished research to do....