Sweet ~Gabriel x Reader~

This kind of sucks I don't have any inspiration please request ;P ~Luv ya, Keita.

As always you were sitting in the bunker and again doing nothing. You had already washed the dishes, did your laundry duty, made food. You hated when you had nothing to do.
Suddenly Gabe popped in the guest room where you were sitting with your brothers(Sam and Dean) talking about the upcoming case. 

"Hey, sweety. " Gabriel said smirking in front of you.

"Oh, hey, Gabey." you said "Stop smiling like that that's creepy." Just as you said that you lightly slapped him in the face.

"Hey, Gabriel, would you stop undressing our sister with your eyes. Especially in front of us." Sam said little bit annoyed

"I didn't, but i would, only not with my eyes." he answered, mumbling that last part with a lollipop in his mouth. You got up and walked closer to him.

"Ya know, Gabey i heard that last part, but i hope those two didnt" you whispered in his ear widely smiling.

"Oh, and we could do that in your room" Gabriel whispered back.

and suddently you got confident so you fake yawned and said to the boys "I'm tired I'll go to my room, ciao boys" and quickly went to your room.

"I think i'm gonna go now too. " Gabriel also said to the boys.

When you two were gone Dean angrily said :"Oh, no, those two lovebirds wont get away, I'm gona ruin their moment."

Meanwhile in your room Gabriel have kissed you and started to take off your shirt not breaking the kiss.
You were left in your bra, you took Gabriel's shirt off of him and then suddently you heard your bedrooms door open and Dean came in shouting "Well, well what do we have here? Y/N you said you were tired."

You covered up your chest and angrily said "Like you care Dean, this is the way how i relax!"

"Y/N I don't like you being with him! You're in danger!" Dean was angrily shouting at you.

"No im not youre just talking like that because you haven't relaxed my way" You smirked and turned to Gabriel "Sorry Gabey we'll have to continue this some other time." You said this just as you shoved Dean out of your room.