Halloween. Sam x Reader

You were way too exited. For what? Halloween. One of your favorite holiday. You were going trick or treating with Sam. Well you two are way too old to go trick or treating. But who cares.

You dressed up as a well I don't know what you were. You had golden skin. Black eyeshadow. Glued eyelashes with sparkles. You were sparkly. Well you were ready to go. You got down to the kitchen and saw Dean staring in the laptop. He finally got a laptop to himself. Well that was your old laptop, you gave it to him cause you got a new one from Sammy. You were interested in dean's reaction on your face.

"Hey Deany. Watcha staring at?"

"Oh I just-" He lifted his eyes to look at you. His facial expression was terrified."Oh god. What happened to your face? Why are you painted like this?" He asked.

"Well duh it's Halloween. And I'm going trick or treating." He opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off. " Yeah, yeah I know I can't go alone, that's why Sammy is tagging along. And no I'm not too old to go trick or treating. " He sighed.

"Poor Sammy. " In that moment Sam walked in. Well he looked wow. He had moose antlers. Really a moose? Well he looks like a real moose now. Less human more moose.

"Oh, moosey." You called him. You heard dean die of laughter besides you. As you tried to hide the grin snooping on your face. "We should get going." He nodded. We walked outside. Leaving dying Dean in the kitchen. After a while of walking you really didn't want to go asking for candy. It was a moment of silence when Sam spoke up.

"Uh, I think it's not a good idea to go trick or treating." Sam said.

"I think so too." You agreed.

We just stood there for a moment staring into each others eyes. You saw his eyes take a glance of your lips. Then he kissed you. You immediately responded. You thought this would never happen cause you have known Sammy for all of your life. You grew up with him. You just thought you were friendzoned. But this was more. Feelings exploded. Sparks flew. Your body was on fire. You found your hands tangled in his hair. His hands were on your waist. You really loved this feeling. You loved Sammy. You pulled away breathless.

"I love you." You breathed heavily.

"I love you too." He said and pecked your lips.

A/N- yaay some Sammy action.
I'm soo sorry. Please don't hit me. Understand and forgive. Love ya. How did ya like this one shot yay or nay?

My time.

Die bitch dieeeee! -For the bitches in mah life.

Mwahahaha *bad imitation of evil laughter *

Sleep...... I'll come and stab you in your sleep. Scared much?

I'm ugly as fuck. I look like a fucking potato with pimples.

Princesses don't poop, but if they do they poop marshmallows. If they fart. They fart perfume. And they don't date assholes.
Where did that come from? I dunno.

Oh the real deal. I'm writing a story bout werewolves. Check it out. Look in my books. "Mates? Mates."   https://www.wattpad.com/story/51900178-mates-mates
I'm like obsessed with werewolves now.
I Love you.
Я Люблю вас. (Russian)
Ich liebe dich. (Deutsch)
Es jūs mīlu.(Latvian)