Her face fell and she bit her lower lip.
"I know it's not just that! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE LIKE THIS! YOU GO LOVESICK ON EVERY PRETTY GIRL YOU SEE BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO TRULY LOVE AND CARE FOR SOMEONE SANJI!! You don't know! Can't you just be happy for me? When am I ever truly and contently happy?! Never, until I met Zoro!" She yelled and ran off out the door.

She is happy... But does she really love him? He doesn't look like he'd treat a lady properly... Then again I don't know him well, but first impression stick.

Katou's POV

I stormed to the dojo to train out my anger.

I picked up Yuuga and Jikkou and tried to practise the techniques for training in Nitoryu.

It's actually harder than it looks, especially with swords that are completely different lengths.

Yet with that aside they work completely in-sync with each other, most likely because they are both made by Rāida.

I trained for a while gathering a sweat, even though it was cold and frosty outside I was really hot.

Suddenly the doors of the dojo bursts open causing me to drop a weight (narrowly missing my left foot), surprisingly it was Nami.

"Katou! Have you heard? About the ball?! I'm so excited!" "Unfortunately..." I grumbled reaching for a towel.
"Hurry up and clean yourself we are going to buy dresses, jewellery and make up!" Nami jumped up and down.
"Today is a bad day."

💰💰 IN SILCENA SHOPPING DISTRICT💜💜

"Nami! Why are you dragging me around to these places! I'm tired!" I whinged as Nami pulled me into what feels like the eight hundredth store today!

"I'm still not satisfied with these prices mister, this dress is so beautiful, don't you agree? It has a very... Low cut hemline... Don't you think I'd be gorgeous in it? So why not drop the price?" Nami flirted with the man at the counter, that's Nami, trying to haggle her way through life.
She's so tight with money, I'd give her the money if she didn't hoard it up like treasure, to her it is though I suppose

I looked at the fancy formal dress that weren't even helping to kill my bordem...
They all look ridiculous anyway, lots of frills, bows and sparkles.

I was about to give up until I saw a shiny silver and purple dress the exact colour of my eyes and hair, with a tight curve hugging physic, draping out into a flowing skirt and heart shaped neckline.
Most of dress was silver with a portion of it on the right side purple, with vines decked in leaves swirling around the bodice, it was also backless so perfect for showing off my tattoo.

"Ahh miss, I see you've found one of our more high end items, this one was the last piece that the great Alejandro Cincerè designed... Easily the most expensive dress we have, may I show you something more likely within your price range." The snobby nosed man said with his nose turn up.
"Well, I am a millionaire and I can easily buy your store out of stock so I don't think price is a matter sir, I would like to be fitted." I made my tone of voice seep authority.
His eyes widened and he said.
"I do apologise madam, right away of course... My deepest apologises I'll get our finest tailor out to see to you."

I rolled my eyes at the idiot and a tall man built like a spider scuttled out of the back of the shop and walked over to me, he looks kind of familiar... Hmm...

"And here I expected to see a snobby nosed brat, but it's little miss Natsumi, Ayami's and Hayato' daughter." My eyes widened.
"Pedro? How come your this side of Nihoji? Last time I saw you it was way back in Kurojoshou... I'd ripped a huge hole in my best dress so I came to you... What a surprise!" I reminisced hugging the frail old man.