Chapter 31: Don't be Selfish

January

I fiddle with my fingers picking the dirt from under my nails waiting for Sam to return to the room. I felt a bit baffled... If that's the right word for it. I wanted what was best for Samantha; not what's best for me.

I shake my head curling into the fetal position in bed. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the baby anymore. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place for better words. Samantha is the rock and a newborn being the hard place. I... I guess it was the fact that I could honestly see how much she did not want to have this child. It was written all over her face and body language. 

She heaved around like she had a demon forming inside of her. It sucked her usual cheerful, upbeat spirit out of her. It was unbearable to watch unfold. It's tearing me up inside because I feel like this could be really good for us. Maybe I'm being selfish. It isn't my body and I can't tell her what to do.

I know how much dancing means to her but she could go back as soon as she wanted to! I would take care of the baby. I would be a house mom. I mean, I can't cook but maybe she could like meal prep. I hear that's in nowadays. I could figure something out and make it work. I'll take cooking classes. New parent classes. Pregnant yoga and all the hospital visits. I'll hold her hand through it all. This woman has given me everything I have ever prayed for. I want to be able to give her it all back if she would just give it a chance. Hell, we ain't getting any younger.

I could see Sam wanted to be happy about the baby but then it's like something inside of her clicks and she remembers it's Aidan's. The more I logically think about, the more it hurts me. I guess I have to let her do what she wants to do and support it no matter what, right? That's what a good person would do. I'm still trying to figure this good person thing out. I can't help but feel like it's my duty to convince her that this baby is a blessing in disguise. Am I wrong for that?

A smirk glides across my face when I hear the doorknob twist. I prop myself up on my elbows fizzing with anticipation ready to see the love of my life. Sam emerges from behind the door like The Flash, himself quickly stripping herself of her clothes in one swift motion. She pulls herself onto the bed like she weighed 300 pounds, moaning and groaning for the full effect. 

I chuckle pulling her under the covers with me. I snuggle her rejecting the idea of pressuring her to answer all my nagging questions. I kiss her shoulder before wrapping my arms around her waist drawing her as close as physically possible.

"Sasha wants me to meet with her and the doctor that delivered her kids Monday" Sam murmurs snuggling me. I couldn't read her tone of voice "and how do you feel about that?" I inquire nestling my head in the crook of her neck. "I don't know" she answers with a deep sigh. "At least it's Friday," I say lightly pressing my lips to her neck.

"I have a plan" she ensures turning to me with a smile on her face; that was a sight I was glad to see. "I got a plan but... it's a little crazy. Do you trust me?" she questions, her smile spreads wide and turns almost sinister-like. "Yes!" I blurt not even considering what could be this master plan. "I mean, yeah" I giggle mentally kicking myself for the overexcitement. 

"What's the plan?" I voice playing with the ends of her silky black hair. "I can't tell you so that's why you have to trust me" she studies my face. Her light brown eyes burnt trails over my skin "why are you looking at me like that?" I challenge licking my lips. "Because I am completely in love you. It makes me want to do crazy things" she stresses rolling on her back.

She softly guides her hand over her little pudge "do you still think I'm sexy with this thing?" she points to her stomach with a desperate look on her face. She wanted to fuck badly. "You're always sexy to me, baby. You don't even have to try to turn me on" I insist; she laughs sitting up.

"I'm horny" she reveals. Her face instantly turns the color of a fire hydrant. It was amazing how nervous I still made her after all these years but yet, cute. "I think I got something for that but I need you to work with me. Are you willing to do that?" I offer with a sweet grin. She hesitates at first completely unsure but her hormones take over and she reluctantly agrees. "Good. I want you to get completely naked and lay down on the bed" I demand and she does as told. I climb out of bed reaching in one of my bags retrieving a blindfold and handing it to her. "What the hell?" she gasps raising her eyebrow.

"I trust you and now I need you to trust me"

She puts on the blindfold laying back spreading her legs wide open for me. My mouth begins to salivate remembering her sweet taste on my tongue. The flashback of our last time was an enough to get me hot and bothered but I had a different idea for tonight. Time to switch up the same old and show baby what I'm really working with. I shake my head "you don't know what's coming for you" I tease turning on some music. "Play with yourself until I'm ready" I demand. Without thinking twice, she follows my orders. 

I stop to stare at her pretty pink pussy glistening with her juices. I reach back into my bag pulling out my wand vibrator. I strip to my underwear "are you ready?" I asked sliding my finger inside of her than in my mouth. "Mhm," she moans rubbing her thighs. "You taste sweet, baby" I turn on the vibrator placing it on her clit. "Oh, damn." She shrieks gripping onto the cover. "I was not expecting that. Oh, fuck." She drops her back on the bed allowing deep moans to flow from her lips. I tell you it wasn't long before she was spraying like a busted pipe. 

I take my tongue and lick her clean but I couldn't resist more. She entwined her manicured fingers in the little hair I have left somehow getting a good grip. It didn't matter to me because that meant I was doing it right. I wrapped my arms around her leg ceasing any further movement. I can't tell you how much profanity I heard; I lost count. 

I keep going switching between my mouth and the toy until she was drained dry. I wipe my mouth leaning up for a kiss so she could taste herself. "You're going to make me go insane you keep fucking me like that" her voice was groggy. I imagine her throat was sore from all the screaming. "It's your turn" she insists crawling over to me.

I pull my hands behind my head. Shit, I ain't turning down head. "Well, come on then baby!" I laugh relaxing. She doesn't say another word as she strips me naked. She pushes my legs up pumping her tongue in and out of me. Samantha had an abnormally large tongue and it was hitting all the right spots. 

I think we went into a trance after that. We couldn't get enough of each other plus we had to make up for all the lost time. We transitioned from position to position fucking each other hard and loud. It felt so good being in her skin and her in minds. It was no weed or alcohol that could make me feel like this. I made up my mind. This was it for me. She was the one. My heart felt like it could explode in my chest.

We ended up side by side naked and sweaty. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was coming down from the best high ever. Damn. I'm completely in love too.

"Let's get married" I calmly offer still trying to catch my breath. There was a brief pause "are you serious?" she gushes sitting up. My eyes fall to her chest "of course I am" I answer reconnecting my eyes with her's. "I'll propose properly. Don't worry" I kiss her forehead. "Let's take a nap" I suggest. "Yeah, a nap sounds good" she giggles. "Oh, and I hope you make this proposal good or I will say no" she adds. I shake my head. I better get creative.

*