Chapter 10: Something Old, Something New

Samantha

Samantha

Aidan snagged his meaty paws around my waist, rubbing his prickly face against mines laying a kiss. He was enjoying flaunting me around like a new Rolex watch to his friends. I felt like bugs were crawling under my skin and never in my life have I've been called so many adjectives by a bunch of creepy old man. Every time the word 'girlfriend' fell out of Aidan's crooked mouth, I cringed and truthfully felt like a part of my soul died.

"Not only is she my woman, but she will also be the entertainment for us tonight, " he spins me around allowing his colleagues to get a full view of my body- I was disgusted. Not by him, but myself for allowing this to continue to go on. January was right, I was nothing but a trophy to him, and I knew it. He runs his hands up my black Givenchy dress, grabbing my butt and giving it a squeeze, "I have to go to the ladies room" I smile quickly excusing myself walking off before he could say another shameful thing like giving me permission to do so!

I pull my phone out of my purse dialing January to see if she was almost here. I kept getting her voicemail; I needed some fresh air to clear my head. I politely push pass all the pedophilia men trying not to be groped or grabbed as quickly as I could. It took me a good five minutes to find the exit out of this enormous ass mansion the event resided in. It was a chilly night in March with a slight breeze brushing through the nearby palm trees. I rub the sides of my arms swiftly trying to warm myself up "maybe you need a jacket" I turn around to see this woman leaning against the wall of the building "I have one, I just left it inside" I check my phone to see a text from Liane saying they were parking.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here? You don't look like one of the servers, and you are not working the bar with me. You got a light?" I dig into my purse, pulling one out burning the black that was wedged between her plump lips covered in a blue lipstick. "Um, I'm with Aidan" I nearly had to force that vomit out. "Ew," she blows out smoke "you know how many girls have been with Aidan?" I shake my head no. "Almost every girl I've ever come in contact with" she looks me up and down.

"Does that list include you?" I ask standing there idly admiring her beauty

"Does that list include you?" I ask standing there idly admiring her beauty. She chuckles flicking her ashes to the ground "Hell no! The only way I would even consider is if he had a vagina between his legs and the way he carries on... He just might" I was in utter shock. "You're a lesbian?!" Her eyes widen "woah, woah, woah! Calm yourself down. What the hell would make you think that??" She fills her chest with nicotine "I'm fucking with you. Yeah, I'm gay as rainbows, and it's nothing Aidan hates more than someone who doesn't want his dick or any dick at that" I stood there with my mouth open completely surprised.