A/N

I really can't believe this book came to an end. I loved writing this book, although it was a lot of work.

I started this book around October of 2017, and finished the 7th of April, 2018.

If you're reading this, I freaking love you kjdhfkljhlfdjhldfshjlsfdjlsdfkjhldhkjs you guys are amazing.

Special thank you to my lazy editor @bereoh (u suck lmao), and my lovely supporters that have been there since the start: compucat, Lobster-queen, fyhotshot, elliesplanet

DONT EXIT OUT OF THIS BOOK JUST YET

Did i just charmspeak?

(kidding)

Alright, so I'm writing extra scenes to make you guys happy lol, so wait for them to come out!

Also, I'll do a Q and A, so ask away:

Kiss

Seokjin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Taehyung

Sasha

Jimin

Namjoon

Jungkook

Hyeri

Dawn

Griselle

Jackson

Jinyoung

Jiyeon

Mark

Bambam

Yugyeom

Jaebum

Youngjae

Anyone else I forgot

Author

Holy crap that is a long list of names. Sorry.

Anyway, I'll keep this up until i get enough questions, so ask away, and dont be shy.

And thank you to everyone that is reading this because the fact that you took interest in this and decided to read it makes me so happy like askdjfbkasjdhgfkasjdhfaskjdhfsakjdfh

I'm happy with how this turned out, and i can say that it's much better then passion.

*cringes thinking about it*

Let's not go back there.

Anyway, Wait for the extra scenes, guys! I promise they'll be great!

EDIT: I'm no longer active on this account!! My new one is @_bangtanboi_ and I'll be continuing with my works there. Extra scenes and the Q&A won't come out for a while because no one knows about this book, but for the time being I hope you guys will continue to support me on this other account! I was originally going to delete this account but felt like I put too much work into OHK to take it down.

Hey, maybe I'll make some edits and post it on my other account. I'll let you guys know if that'll happen. I'm definitely a better writer than I was a year ago, so expect some improvements, yeah?

Again, thanks for making it here! Love you all to the moon and back <3