31: Reunited

Two years later.

"Damn, you look good," Griselle grinned.

Dawn agreed with her, spinning in her white flowy dress. "It's so light and pretty."

Kiss smiled, looking at the mirror. "This reminds me of the dress I had down there."

It was a bold red off-the-shoulder gown that had a high slit. Griselle fitted a purple knee-length dress made out of silk with white floral designs on the bodice.

The three ladies made their way to the entrance of Olympus Academy.

"Ahh, I remember this place," Griselle sighed as she entered the school.

"Who doesn't?" Kiss laughed.

They graduated one year ago and were called back to celebrate a reunion along with older alumni. Sasha returned a few weeks before their junior year ended, and announced her leave to Earth.

She was going to stay with Jimin.

Although Artemis wasn't happy, Aphrodite convinced her.

"Seung-Hyun!" Dawn squealed, running towards her boyfriend.

The two got together during their senior year. They had some rough fights and tough times, but the two have been going strong.

"You saw me yesterday, rainbow," Top rolled his eyes, grinning.

"Shush," Dawn said, going on her tip-toes to peck his lips.

Ares didn't approve of the relationship, as Top became softer and less focused on his tasks, but soon accepted it through Taehyung.

"I want a hug," Ares pouted, appearing next to Seung-Hyun.

Dawn grinned, giving a hug. "Dad!"

Griselle dropped her jaw, while Kiss just blinked.

"Is that Ares?" Kiss said, narrowing her eyes.

"Nope. It can't be," Dawn gaped, still shocked at Ares' soft side.

"Dawn, join us when the party really gets going," Kiss said.

"Sure thing!"

Kiss and Griselle walked away from her, greeting old friends and talking with teachers, reminiscing the memories, both good and bad.

"Hey, you asshole! Those are my glasses!"

Kiss looked at an angry Griselle reaching for her glasses from Poseidon's son, known as Bambam. Poseidon's boy looked at Gri while laughing, running away with her following behind.

"Hmm, they would make a lovely couple."

"Why don't you go shoot them," Kiss asked Taehyung.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because he can't shoot premature pairs."

"Seokjin!" Kiss pounced on him, attacking him with a hug. He hugged her back warmly, grinning.

"Holy shit I haven't seen you in years, bro," Taehyung gasped.

Seokjin pulled him in a quick hug. "I didn't think you would remember me. You were really young."

"Wait, hol up," Kiss narrowed her eyes. "You're telling me that you knew Philia was alive and you never told me?!"

"But I though you knew." Cupid tilted his head.

"Are you dumb? He was went to Earth before I was born!"

"But didn't Mom-"

"No!"