5: Saving Jungkook

"Holy shi-" Slapping a hand over his mouth, Hoseok's skin drained of color.

"I-" Kiss was worried for once, slightly fearing what would happen to them. They stared at each other wide-eyed, gaping with the fear crawling up their spine.

"Uh... am I missing something here?" Jungkook asked, thoroughly confused.

"Yes," Kiss breathed, eyes never leaving Hoseok's. All she knew from then on was that she would go through some deep shit before returning back up.

Things only got worse when Sasha came up.

Kiss was ready to pass out after seeing the sunshine's cousin. She knew they traveled together because of tradition, but no matter what, it felt worse when she saw one more Olympian.

"Kiss?" Sasha questioned, surprised herself. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know," Kiss said warily, "but we're all fucked."

Shrugging, Sahsa looked at her cousin. "Why does it look like you haven't seen her before?"

Hoseok's jaw was dropped to the floor, practically screaming from how beautiful she was. The son of Apollo was interestingly too shy to confront Kiss about his feelings, despite the bright personality. Always admiring from afar, he never got to see her up close.

Until now.

"How do you guys know each other?" Yoongi questioned, slightly jealous.

"He's been my best friend since the beginning of time, along with his cousin," Kiss lied.

"Know your limits, Sexy."

"Sexy?" Hoseok blurted, shrinking into his seat when Suga glared.

"Yeah. Got a problem with it?" The bad boy shot, his eyes shooting lasers.

"Hol' up. Let's not get too antsy here," Kiss broke their heated staring contest. "I belong to no one, and no one belongs to me."

"Lies. She's my girlfriend," Yoongi smirked.

"Sweetie, you're not even considered now," she rose a brow. "Plus, I have to give Kook here a boner."

"What?!" Yoongi and Hoseok gasped, looking at the now furiously blushing maknae.

"It was a dare," she informed. "Now excuse me, we're going to go unless you would like to pay for admission."

Before any replies could be heard, Kiss dragged Jungkook out of the lunchroom and stood right in front of him.

"Do I have to do this?" He croaked, embarrassed.

"Depends if you want a boner or not," she quipped.

He gawked at her openness. "I-"

"More importantly, do you like Miss Hyeri?"

"Um..." The shade of red in his cheeks deepened at the thought of Lee Hyeri.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"No! Wait- um... I- It's complicated."

Kiss grinned. "Great."

"Why do I feel like I can trust you?" He mumbled to himself, questioning his decisions.

"I don't know, but I'll save your ass today," Kiss said, walking off.

***

With another Ero in her hand, Kiss watched as Youngjae squirmed uncomfortably. His face was flushed, his hair was a mess, and the sweat was shining against his skin.

He groaned painfully, sexually frustrated. "I didn't even do it and that felt amazing."

"Maybe I'm magical," Kiss hinted, eyes darting to the prominent bulge in his pants.

Kiss stopped before exiting the bathroom. "You should take care of that before class starts, Youngjae."

"There's like, two minutes left!" He shrieked.

"Just think of me and there will be enough time," she winked, stepping out of the bathroom-

-only to meet Hoseok's face inches from hers.

"What were you doing in the boys bathroom?" He questioned.

"I suggest you don't go in there." Kiss pulled a dazzling smile, beckoning him to follow her. Together, they walked back to the cafeteria with many eyes on them.

"Hoseok, can I go home with you today?" Kiss proposed, glancing at him.

His face grew red. "Why?"

"I think you, Sasha, and I need to talk, Son of Apollo."

-

a/n: it's short, but i wanted to end the chapter off here.

you know what else is short?

jiMIN'S SHORT ASS CHILI-

sorry.