The same routine

Leaving with a fear doesn't mean that life will become easier or happier.

It just means that you are not strong enough for the battles that life has designed for you.

I was afraid, I was one of those tiny people who lived in this huge planet, and I was always alone, never inviting someone in. Just waiting until something amazing comes to my life.

I am like a zombie, living the same routine again and again. Never really cared to change something .

I will always wait the tiny little words that he would say to destroy me.

I was sleeping, watching a beautiful man kissing me . I didn't know him, not that I cared, the only thing I could see was golden messy hair. He reminded me of someone. We kept kissing and then he stop to stare at me . I saw his beautiful blue eyes, he laughed and continue kissing me. And then the dream changed, I was in the school hallway and the man who a second before was kissing me , Now was looking at me like I was nothing. 'Why are you here ? You are not beautiful, anything but hot and also completely untalented' that was all he said.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Tears were streaming down my cheek. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash my face.
It was only 5:30 in the morning so I had a plenty time to get ready and go for jogging.
I grab a black pair of yoga pants and a grey 'Harry Potter' hoodie, yes I was a geek. I wore my silver necklace which had my name on it 'Venice'. My friends, my only friends, Tom and Lily, called me 'Vens'. I wore my Nikes , grab my phone and earphones and went to the park.
I kept running until I saw the time, it was 6:30 and classes begin at 7:30. Jogging was distracting me of the dream I had but it only lasted for an hour . After I went inside my house I head immediately to my room not bothering to say good morning to my mother, well to my foster mother. My dad remarried a year after I attended to the Searwood Music Academy, my reaction wasn't pretty. At. all.
I closed my door and went to the bathroom to take another shower, a little pathetic but who cares? At least I wouldn't smell. I didn't need another disgusting fact to make me even more awful. I grabbed my black pair of skinny jeans, a stripped sweater, my Keds and a leather jacket. I checked myself in the mirror and I was disgusted by my reflection. Why I had to be so skinny. I wipe my tears again. I hate the huge effect he had in my life. I could lie to myself all day but if I wanted to be honest Robert Rowling, known as my nightmare, was the star of half of my dreams. I hate him and he did too.
I did quickly my average makeup just a foundation and a mascara. I checked the time again. 7:15. I had only 15 minutes. I grabbed an apple and I put it in my backpack. I didn't own a car my foster sister did. A fucking Mercedes. I did own a bicycle. Yeah I'm 17 and I own a bicycle. Thanks dad. I wore my helmet and went to my school. I parked it in a small spot next to a tree. So nobody could destroy it. Yeah, I wasn't so popular in my school and obviously not wanted .
I was lucky to have two friends. Speaking of friends there he was, my best friend Tom.
"Hey Vens."
"Hi, Jerk" I said
"That's a greeting, tea" he said with a smirk
He called me tea because of my accent, it was British, my mom was from Oxford.
"Don't call me tea!" I said smacking his arm.
"You're right, shortie fit you more." he said and he dragged me inside the building so I wouldn't be late.
"Hey because you are 6 feet that doesn't mean I am short. Lily is too."
"And beautiful" he said and he blushed
"You just implicated that I'm not?" I said pretend to be offended
"No you just way too beautiful, and Lily you know how I feel about her."
"Yeah sure I'm a Victoria's secret model" I said sarcastically
"You really don't see yourself clearly, because he says things that are not even true doesn't mean you have to be that depressed. Believe it or not girls are begging to have your legs, I may see you only as a sister but I am a guy. You may not be hot but you have that weird beauty." he said hoping to make me feel better.
"Yeah, whatever, let's concentrate on you asking out our best friend. Bloody hell, I swear this sounded better in my head." I said
with a chuckle.
"Yeah not funny at all." he said coldly
"Let's go we are going to be late again." I said
The first lesson we had was dance. Searwood Music Academy was a different school we were learning how to dance, sing and basically how to become a super star. I was very good at dance. This month we were dancing Latin, one of Lily's favourite songs 'Havana' by Camila Cabelo . It was a nice song. Today, Mrs. Jordan would choose our partner . I don't have any problem with anybody except one Guy. Rob. Robert Rowling.
We entered the classroom and I went straight to the announcement board to see my partner. Tom, the lucky bastard he was, he got Lily. I searched desperately for my name and when I saw my partner I wanted to scream . I thought that this thing happened only in the movies. You know, have to do something, like a biology project or something like that, with a guy you hate and then magically you fell in love with him. Bullshit.
After some minutes he entered the classroom. He repeated what I had already done and when he saw my name I swear his face paled and then became a scarlet red from anger. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen, I chocked a laugh.
"What the hell?" he said loud enough so the whole classroom heard him.
"What happened Mr. Rowling?" Mrs. Jordan asked
"She happened. From every girl in this class I was paired with this thing?" he said pointing at me
"That was rude, and you should be more respectful that I paired you with one of my best students." she said with a stern voice that showed she wouldn't listen anything else.
I was so emotionless that I didn't even flinched. Nothing. Just another thing he said. I wanted to scream so much now. To sob, to cry. Venice don't, don't give him the pleasure. He came reluctantly near me with a disgusted face .
"Why you have to exist?" he said with an angry tone.
Okay. This was too much. I started scratching my wrist. Probably too hard since I was bleeding. I didn't care. I shot him a glare. I honestly don't know why he hates me that much. I mean I have every reason to he is arrogant, rude, mean and the list goes on. But what have I done? Nothing. I don't know why I care that much about what he says.
"Alright classroom let's begin. Boys, touch your partner's waist slightly and hold their hand. Girls with your free hand touch your partner's arm. That's how the dance begins"
To say that the first position was awkward was an understatement. I thought he would comment something about me just to be mean but he didn't say anything. Instead he was very concentrate to something like he was afraid that he would lose control of something. The weirdest thing happened when he touched my waist instead of shoting me one of his disgusted looks, when his large hand touched my side he had an expression like he was in pain and that was the only time he starred straight in my green eyes with a very concerned face. What the hell? Where were they his snarky comments?
When the lesson finished I grabbed my stuff but not earlier before I heard what he was saying to his friend, Josh. "I feel like I am going to puke, she was so ugly that my eyes hurt. She is so untalented that I still question myself why she is here. Why not to an asylum where our eyes could be protected."
My eyes were full of tears that threatened to escape. Unfortunately Josh saw me. I walked very fast but not before I bumped my shoulder with his side, he was too tall for the regular dramatic shoulder thing.
"I think she heard you." Josh said
I run to the bathroom and locked my self in one of the toilets. I started shaking uncontrollably.
Why you have to exist?
She was so ugly !
You are so skinny!
Why not to an asylum?
I was sobbing badly, when I finally stopped, I was seriously debating whether to ditch or not.
"Vens?" Lily's sweet voice said
"Coming" I said with a weak voice
"Oh my god, Venice" she said and she immediately hugged me.
"Why he has to be so mean?" I cried
"Shh, he is a bastard, you don't have to be so sad" she said wiping my tears
"Let's fix this." she said pointing to my cheeks that were probably covered with mascara.
After she helped me to wash my face
she starred at me
"See, all beautiful." she said
"Am I untalented?" I asked again in the verge of tears.
"Are you crazy? I have never heard so beautiful voice in my life if you weren't so shy..." she said and I made a decision
"I'll do it. Tomorrow I will sing to the song-theme class."
"That's my girl." She said "So what class did you just ditch?"
"I had a guitar lesson and in two minutes I have a piano lesson. So yeah I have to go" I said not waiting for an answer
The lesson was quiet , like always, I love this music instrument so much, it takes my mind off things. After that, I went to find Tom and Lily, so we could go to the cafeteria for lunch. Before that I went to my locker, which was unfortunately next to Rob's, I threw my stuff into it and checked myself to the small mirror I had. I was about to close the locker when Rob and Tiffany did it for me. Ugh, why is this even allowed, I mean, two horny teenagers snogging and nobody cared?!
"Well would you like to stop stare?" Tiffany said between kisses. Ew.
"Well you, bollock, fell in my locker!" I said completely pissed
"Who cares?" Rob asked after he stopped kissing her.
"She is so fustrating" she said
"Well I do, you tosser, and your pathetic girlfriend with IQ under 10 should open a dictionary because the word is 'frustrating' not 'fustrating'." I said
I was probably loud because many guys make that known 'Oooooo' because of my smart ass comment. I didn't wait for their response I just found my friends looking at me with wide eyes.
"Did you just do that?" Tom asked surprised
"I think I did" I said "Let's Go, I'm starving" I said and they laughed
We went to our usual table. I took a Mac and Cheese and a Coke. So did Lily and Tom.
"Venice is going to sing tomorrow" Lily announced
"Really, tea?" Tom asked with his stupid smirk
"I think so"
We remain silent enjoying our meal. I kept kicking Tom saying that he was staring too much. Seeing him blushed was the funniest thing ever. But all the fun stopped when Tiffany , who was sitting with Rob, Josh and Vanessa in the table next to ours, started talking loud enough so I could hear.
" You see those jeans Vanessa , they're so hot for girls with nice curves and butt and you know how turned on guys get when girls wear them." She said
"Yeah, you know what I saw yesterday, a movie about a girl with anorexia, she died in the end of the movie, she was so ugly, she deserved it, such a bad luck we have that our skinny girls don't hit the bucket." she said and my stomach twisted
"Yeah totally, do you like my beautiful skin, is so pure and tan, not some pasty awful skin tone. Who wants rosy cheeks, and green eyes, so ugly!"
"Yeah especially redhead women" well that comment was for Lily but I didn't care that much tears were now streaming down my cheeks but I wasn't the only one. Oh my god, Robert Rowling was crying.
"Can you shut the fuck up?" Rob yelled
"Hey, you crying, baby, this is an action of a pussy, people are watching us, I just wanted to point out how ugly Venice is." she said with an evil smirk
I left the cafeteria completely embarrassed.
"Nobody asked you to, and by your comments you offended every one who is pale, skinny, has rosy cheeks, green eyes and red hair!" he yelled and he probably stormed off the cafeteria.

We were both outside the door of the cafeteria. Tears were now dried in my face and slowly I stared at him. His eyes were red and full of tears. I never had seen him so emotional. But he usually was the one who offended me. The one who wished that I was dead. As I kept thinking the things he said about me. My knees felt so numb that fall down and brought my knees to my chest. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I just don't understand him. He could be so good if he tried. Why he hates me?

I hope you liked it, because I really enjoy writing it, I know it seems a little sad but believe me it will become very soon full of romance and happiness.