Part 29

I was driving home with The girls. Jess and Kylie went to their home. "Wow mom. You and auntie Kylie are literally best friend goals." Ari smiled.

"Looking at the way you and Jess are now. You will be the exact same." I replied.

"Mom, did you know me and Jess are a duet now?" Arizona said excitedly.

Y/n turned to me and looked at me weirdly. "What? I did not decide." I replied in defence. She just shrugged. "Am i her manager? No."

Arizona looked upset. "So you aren't happy that I'm not singing alone?" Y/n didn't reply. "Thanks mom." The rest of the way home was silent.

When we finally got home, Ari ran upstairs and I turned to Y/n. "Wow, you're so nice. Your daughter is working with her best friend and you are upset about it." She did not answer. "Did you forget English or something?" I asked sarcastically. She said something to me that I didn't understand. "Ari, can you come down here for a second?" I shouted.

Y/n just kept looking weirdly at me. "What's wrong?" Ari said when she finally got downstairs.

"Your mom forgot how to speak English." I shrugged.

She turned to Y/n and started speaking to her. "She literally forgot how to speak English." Ari said after a while of talking. "Also she's very excited about me and Jess working together." She smiled.

"How did she forget English?" I asked confused. Ari turned to Y/n and asked her.

"She says she didn't know English in the first place." She face palmed.

"It's nice to see you know languages other than English." Y/n laughed.

"MOM I HATE YOU!" Ari laughed. "I actually  thought you forgot English."

"We're moving out." I burst out laughing.

"Ok Justin that's enough." Y/n said.

"I have a quick question because, dad told me yesterday about when he was with Selena. What happened with you when he was ignoring you?" She asked.

Y/n glared at me. "Well, I had to do concerts alone. And one day, so many beliebers were hating on Justin because of who I became." I stopped her.

"No that can't be true. My own beliebers were hating on me?"

"Well, you ruined me. Justin drew Bieber."

*Flashback*
*Y/n's POV*
I just talked to Justin about how I feel about jelena. He was so mad at me. I have a concert later so I'm wondering if he'll actually come. "Hey, Y/n." I heard scooter say.

"Oh hey what's up?" I replied with a smile and covering the fact that I pissed Justin off.

"Well. Justin just texted me that he will no attend the concert today." My face dropped when he said that.

"What do you mean, he won't attend." I asked shaking.

"He said you 'pissed him off' because you said your opinion, which I agree with by the way, about Selena. That kid has a lot to learn." He replied with a smile from which you could see the pain that it was trying to hide.

"What am I supposed to do?" I sat down on the nearest stool.

"Learn his parts and just sing as if everything is normal." He smiled.

"Yeah, but the fans will notice. They will, there is no way they won't. They can see if I'm in pain. They can tell. They are like the FBI but supportive." I replied with a little giggle.