Part 23

I heard a ding from my phone, so I walked up to it and noticed Leo texted me.
Leo: hey!
Leo: sorry I'm texting late but I had so many photo shoots it was crazy
"Who's this?" Callum said trying to see my phone. "A friend." I smiled while I was texting him back.
Me: heyyy
Me: it's ok I understand why it's so crazy for you😂
"Hopefully this boy doesn't hurt you." Jess said while she rolled her eyes. I looked down. "He won't leave me alone." I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands. "Who? Sky?" I heard Jess say. "Mhm" I murmured. I, suddenly, felt someone wrap their arm around me. I thought it was Jess but then I looked up and saw Callum. I smiled to him, he smiled back. I heard my phone ding as well.
Leo: I was wondering if you'll text back or if you were mad that it took me 90 minutes to respond 😂.
Me: noooooo it took me an hour first of all to get to get home and then I had visitors so it's fine.
I giggled. "What's so funny?" Callum asked, his arm still wrapped around my shoulders. "Leo is just scared that I'm angry at him because, he texted me an hour after we saw each other." Everyone laughed. I put my phone away and decided to be more of a human and actually talk to my visitors. "So what is it like being the daughter of Justin Bieber?" Callum said finally, unwrapping his arm from around my shoulders. "It's normal, the difference is you are more known by people. And they are either happy and ecstatic to see you or, they point you out and started talking shit about you." I rolled my eyes. "What is it like to be the son of Taylor swift?" I chuckled. Well it's just like you said, normal apart from the fact that you are more known." He also rolled his eyes.
*Jessicas POV*
Callum asked me "what is it like to be the daughter of Lil Xan?" He chuckled and so did me and Ari. "Well, he raps a lot at home. And like both of you said I am more recognised when I am in public." I rolled my eyes like the two on them. "Well I see it's ok here, so maybe I should actually go home since you two are fine with each other's company." I laughed. "Noooo! You are my bestie please stayyy!" I laughed once again and sat on the bean bags with Callum and Arizona. We were talking about nonsense pretty much until it came to a really random topic. "Have you ever searched what your parents were like when they were younger?" Callum asked. Me and Arizona looked at each other. "Yeah we did." We blushed. "It's weird though isn't it?" We nodded. "Like just finding out certain things is so weird." Arizona said. "What things for example?" Callum asked. "Well, I found out that my mom was accused of cheating on my dad because a girl looked very similar to her. Or that my dad got arrested back in 2014." Arizona said.
"Or that your mom faked her death." I added. Callum looked shocked. "Well Arizona, your parents did many different things."
"Wait, isn't it true that your mom left your dad when he got arrested?" I remember reading something about it. She looked Confused. "I don't know. I'll search it quickly." She said and grabbed her phone. We huddled around her. "Guys. Personal space please." We laughed when she said that. She went on a website and found something. It said: there are rumours that, Y/n broke up with her boyfriend Justin Bieber when he got home after he was arrested. Scooter Braun said, after he talked to her, that she said "I don't want to be known for dating a criminal. I'm sorry, but I had to do it." It's sad to see how relationships are ruined by something that no one intended to do.
We all looked at each other shocked. Arizona couldn't believe what she read. "My parents were separated for a bit." I took her phone to search something.
*Flashback*
*Y/n's POV*
Justin and I weren't together for three years now. We still, sadly, had to work together. It was difficult. Then one day, he came with miss Selena Gomez. He looked at me and smirked, then kissed her. I just rolled my eyes. "See? I got an upgrade." He said as he slapped her ass. "Justin!" She shouted and laughed. He just kissed her neck. "Can you two please go and fuck in one of the rooms here and not in front of me?" I rolled my eyes. They didn't stop making out in front of me, so I went to Scooter. "Can you please do something about what's going on there?" He turned around to me and looked in the direction that I was pointing. "I even told them to stop but they won't." Ugh, this is what happens when Justin drew Bieber gets a girlfriend. We weren't even like that. "Scooter? Were me and Justin like that?" He turned to me and shook his head. "Hey, fucking Romeo and Juliet. Get your asses here right now." I was losing my patience to them. "Aw, is miss Wolfe jealous that I got myself a girlfriend that won't leave me and won't use me for money?" He laughed and so did Selena. That's why I hate jelena. I just ignored them. "Can I collaborate with a different artist because, this son of a bitch won't leave me the fuck alone." I turned to scooter. "If you will go to a different artist I would go with you, because I can't stand them together as well." He whispered. I couldn't believe scooter just said that. "Hey scoot. You are my bestie now." I giggled. He laughed as well. "What are you two laughing at?" Justin asked as he crossed his arms. "Don't worry Justin. They are probably talking about something boring. But looked you have me." She smiled to him. "You know what Y/n? Let's maybe go talk somewhere private and let those two just have some alone time." Scooter said and I nodded. We went to his office, I sat on the chair in front of him. "Who is this boy?" I asked him. "I don't have a clue. I don't like him at all." He looked down. "You know what I heard them two say just before we left?" I looked at him. "What?"
"That if I didn't exist their lives would be much better." I said with tears in my eyes. "Who said that?" Scooter came around to give me a hug. "Selena, and Justin agreed with her. Can I be alone for a moment?" I asked thinking that I'll go to some room, but scooter let me stay in his office. "Sure, I'll go talk to them two love birds." He said and left the room. I just sat there thinking about everything. I heard the door open all of a sudden. I hoped it was scooter but it wasn't. "He is mine now and you can't do anything about it." Selena said. I didn't turn around since I looked like a zombie. But I didn't need to turn around. She suddenly turned me around...
*Scooters POV*
I went to check up on Justin and Selena and to my surprise, Selena wasn't with him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. "What? I can't move on from that slut and get myself a much better girlfriend?" He hissed. I couldn't believe he actually said that. "I'm sorry. Did you just call Y/n a slut?" I asked suddenly getting mad. "Yeah, because she is one." He rolled his eyes. We suddenly heard a loud scream and then "SCOOTER HELP!" I could tell it was Y/n. We ran to my office and saw Y/n laying on the floor in a pool of blood and cuts on her body. "Ugh. She's such an attention seeker." Justin rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Did he just say what I think he said? I called 911 and they came really quickly since we were near a hospital. (But not that close to walk to it and she needed serious help straight away). "Y/n, who did this to you?" I asked her trying not to cry. I noticed she had many cuts on her body. "It was-" she closed her eyes and her breathing became more slower. The ambulance finally came. They saw her state and took her as fast as they could to the hospital. I called the team to tell them that the concert in cancelled. I heard something interesting in the background though, Justin's crying and Selena trying to calm him down. He cares? We were in the hospital and the doctors told me to leave of the room. When they finally asked me to come back, they told me that someone stabbed Y/n multiple times in different places and she lost a lot of blood. Now she is in a coma. I saw Justin and Selena come into the room. "What do you want? Why did you even come here you don't care about her?" I said to them. Justin just looked at me and then to Y/n who was on the bed. "Wow, she wanted so much attention that she attempted suicide. What a bitch." Justin said heartlessly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him. "Yeah and she blamed it on me." Selena said. But, Y/n didn't tell me who did it to her, she stopped in the middle oh her sentence. Selena and Justin were slowly walking out of the room while I was thinking. "Um, Selena." I said and both of them turned towards me. Wow I never knew Justin was actually called Selena. "Y/n never told me who did this to her. She stopped half way through her sentence and fell asleep." I said. Selena stood there awkwardly. "Selena? Did you do that to her?" Justin asked. "What? No of course not. Are you accusing me of attempting murder?" She said awkwardly. You could see the guilt in her eyes. "Selena, you tried to kill her!" The old Justin was coming back with a mind/brain. She stood there in silence and then walked out of the room. "She was a mistake she shouldn't ever been born." She said before closing the door behind her. I was losing my temper now. "What happened?" Justin asked as if he just woke up from a trance. "Well, mr Bieber. Your 'girlfriend' nearly killed Y/n. Actually now thinking about it. Nobody knows if Y/n will live or if she'll die." I said and I felt tears start forming in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just said. Justin just looked at me and tears also formed in his eyes. He ran to the bed and started shouting. "I love you Y/n. I just wanted you back I wanted to make you jealous I never meant to harm you. I love you, you've got to believe me." Julia and Tyga suddenly burst into the room. Julia looked over and saw Y/n and Justin crying next to her. "What is he doing here? He first slut-shames her and suddenly he's so caring. Could he just leave the room? She doesn't need him." I understood why she said that after all Justin did call her many names. He looked up, his eyes were red and puffy. "Selena tried to kill her, I just wanted to get Y/n jealous so that hopefully she will come back to me, but I didn't realise what I got her into." He was once again crying. "Wait, so you did all that to hopefully get her back? That was dumb JB." Tyga said. Justin nodded in agreement. "BIEBER YOU CALLED HER AN ATTENTION SEEKER AFTER YOU FOUND OUT SHE WAS DYING!" I lost my patience and screamed. Then the nurse walked in and told us not to be so loud. I'm sorry but someone was assaulted because someone wanted them back.

Y/n was in a coma for over a month now. Justin just stayed there for the whole time. One day, the doctors told us to leave the room because he has to check on her. And so we left the room. A few minutes later he opened the door and said "Y/n is awake." He smiled. We all ran in the room so excited and happy about what happened. "What happened?" Y/n asked while everyone was giving her thousands of hugs. "Selena tried to kill you." Justin said. She didn't look surprised. "As she was walking out the door she said 'she was a mistake that shouldn't have ever existed' or something similar." I added. "Guys can I stay alone with Y/n for a second?" We nodded and left the room.
*Y/n's POV*
I didn't want to be in a room with this boy after all he did to me. "Let me explain. So, I wasn't really with Selena she just played as if she was my girlfriend because I wanted to get you back through jealousy." He said upset. "Yeah yeah as if I will believe you." I rolled my eyes. "Y/n, I love you more than anyone I ever did. Please give me another chance." He said near crying. "I'll think." I said and rolled to my side.
*Present time*
*Arizonas POV*
My mom finished telling us what happened, because we were curious so we asked her. I couldn't believe Selena actually did that to my mom. And the fact that my mom does not mind her is shocking.

Unless, she's hiding it.